• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool, sounds like a plan! My friend code is 0388-2511-3720. So you live in California? That's pretty cool! I live near Liverpool, don't know if you have ever heard of it?
    You know I never thought of going to somewhere that has wi-fi, I'll have a look on the internet to see places near where I live that have wi-fi then I should be able to trade. In terms of pokemon I want in return, I'm not really that fussed on what I get back because I have every starter from every gen n lots of good pokemon.
    I've only managed to get my diamond on wi-fi once and I left a pokemon on it to trade, and ever since I can't get back on, so there is a pokemon somewhere trapped in cyber space lol. I play my Pokemon Battle Dimension more often online, its cool with it being in 3D and most of the time I wipe the floor with the other trainers lol
    See that's exactly the type of thing i'd be afraid of, I get a hard enough time from my sister who is 17 and she thinks im weird for still playing it. But to be honest I don't really care, I enjoy the games and that's all that matters. Don't get me wrong tho, it's not my life, I do enjoy playing on other games on other consoles and doing normal things that my sister would'nt consider being 'weird' lol.
    Did you get it from an event? Id probably feel a little embaressed to do something like that, coz there would probably be loads of little kids around and id probably be the oldest haha
    Crystal was one of the only pokemon games I never played, I think when it came out pokemon was seen to be not that cool anymore by anyone my age. I don't actually think I got back into pokemon until the 3rd gen came out, I loved the batte frontier in emerald too, managed to get 5 symbols. How many did you get?
    The gamecube games were good, but don't compete with the portable games. So did you never play the stadium games on the N64? I like the second gen too, although in my opinion the first was the best. I just really hope that there will be remakes of gold and silver, as they where the best gameboy games.
    nice to meet you too, im pretty much a veteran poke fan myself, got into it as soon as i heard of it, which was probably about 10-11 years ago. Its nice to know there are other people out there round my age who still like pokemon
    I'm looking for the two following shiny eevees:
    -Female Timid Eevee w/ HP Fighting
    -Male Bold or Careful Eevee w/ Wish and Yawn

Both preferably at level 1 UT
    It's a difficult request and I'm willing to trade some rare pokemon for it if anyone can meet all these requirements
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…