• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I should be thanking you for making that story and the AdvanceShipping thread.
    Ah really? I see, well still good to see somebody from the older days of AdvanceShipping. I read all of your fic, very good I'll say.
    T_______T I guess I should leave for good, too, huh? Time to move on. T_____T Bye Gazmof! You were a good sppf friend to have. :'D
    No I wasn't! You were! It was about... jasonenvy... and stuff... uh... yeah... I can't remember. But I do remember you being mad! You wanted me to kick major Uza butt, right?
    damn her and her wonky work schedule! Grrr! I'm at school until 2 (my time), and then she's at work until 10 (her time)! I bet she does this on purpose. Damn you, Uza! Daaaaaamn yooooou! I shall postpone this phone call until Sunday! Then she'll get an earful of... uh... whatever we were mad at her about!
    You betcha I will! >( *iscallingUza* Oh wait, it's like, 3:30 AM in MN, huh? XD;;; *iscallingUzatomorrow*
    I guess I don't think about it too much. But where was I? Oh yeah, desert... hate it.
    What? As a faithful jasonenvyshipper, I am very disappointed! You guys are supposed to be online dating by now! Way to not follow the shipper steps. :(
    Well, that's depressing. :( Remind me that I need to kick major Uza butt! >O

Uh, I guess so? Everything south of the midwest is south to me lol. xP
    I know it's cold in MN, but it never snowed in July! Ah, snow... what was that like again? It's so boring in the dessert. Is that even how you spell it? I always forget which is which. Was it desert? And yeah, grill her for me! I can't believe she didn't mention it. She's supposed to mention me all the time in her convos. Does she at least do that?
    You didn't? Some cousin Uza is! I moved like... two years ago? I am now in the South! The complete opposite of the midwest. I feel like an outsider lol.
    Ahhh, Little Lisa. I remember that! Oh memories. Innocent, child, serebii memories. lol! I miss Valley Fair! Whenever I get back to MN, I'm totally making Uza take me there! Life, is crazy here too! SATS, College applications, and senior year of high school! People keep talking about how fun it's supposed to be. But all I've been is stressed!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…