• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• srry but we might have to delay the trade more cuz i cant seem 2 find my ds :( ill vm u when i find it
    Yep, that shouldn't be a problem.

I can trade Saturday for the mantine and others. I shall hopefully complete all the pokemon you want in the week (18th - 23rd sep) but i shall have a very small window of trade time on that weekend, I'm a paranormal investigator and i have an investigation that weekend. The only time i'll be able to trade is Sunday night (london time), is that ok with you?
    I should be able to, i'll IV breed them and then breed the offspring to my flawless ditto then soft reset the shiny eggs until i get a spread that i'm happy with. I'll be able to get up to 3-4 flawless IVs, so if you tell me in which stats you want flawless IV's, that's what i'll aim for.

If you're not worried about the IV's of the others then they should not take long at all.
    This weekend works great for me, I'll send you a pm friday night and we'll arrange a time.

Your RNG request is fine, if you want to provide the egg move parent we could trade at the weekend and i'll get the shinies done in the week.
    btw you should learn how to use ir-gts. for gen 4 and 5 you can make files(that dont have gts restriction ribons) and send files to your game
    here ya go Japan Pichu ♀ (Japanese)
    Bashful Thoroughly cunning 10-7-2007 HP 17
    30821 Level 5 Static スタンプ
    Note: This Pichu has the special move Teeter Dance.

Japan Absol ♂ (Japanese)
    Lonely Likes to fight 10-23-2007 HP 22
    30821 Level 5 Pressure スタンプ
    Note: This Absol has the special move Wish.
    japan Poliwag ♀ (Japanese) NFT
    Bold Loves to eat 12-22-2006 HP 20
    09001 Level 5 Damp あひる
    Note: This Poliwag has the special move Sweet Kiss.

Japan Bellsprout ♀ (Japanese) NFT
    Bold Highly curious 12-22-2006 HP 21
    09001 Level 5 Chlorophyll あひる
    Note: This Bellsprout has the special move Teeter Dance.

Japan Meowth ♀ (Japanese) NFT
    Timid Quick to flee 6-17-2008 HP 19
    46047 Level 5 Pickup コノハナ
    Note: This is the Meowth with the special move Petal Dance.

Japan Oddish ♂ (Japanese) NFT
    Relaxed Capable of taking hits 12-22-2006 HP 20
    09001 Level 5 Chlorophyll あひる
    Note: This Oddish has the special move Leech Seed.

USA Heracross ♂ (English)
    Lax Somewhat stubborn 8-27-2007 HP 12
    08604 Level 1 Guts Seth

USA Heracross ♂ (English) NFT
    Quirky Good perseverance 8-20-2007 HP 12
    24974 Level 1 Swarm Tom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…