• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, how are you? We haven't talked in ages. What's been going on in your life?

right now I have managed to solve a couple problems. My bff and bf didn't get along at all (who would have thought since he was forced to admit he liked her about a month before we started dating) but now they talked and things are better. However, my sister wants to harpoon him T.T Oh well I know that isn't gonna happen... hopefully...

So yeah thats about all I can think of right now I suppose I'll think of more when you write back

~mewmew~
    hey guess who
    please tell me what is happening in your life
    all the other friends of mine aren't really talking and i feel lonely XD
    well yeah
    Me as Co-Owner is finished, I got to focus on my club (Australians FTW)

Yeah I am going to get a beer, Cheers
    and aww thanks yeah a bunch of people said we are good together. And that sounds like tons of fun ^_^ And I bet things will be great between you guys. You will have a ton of fun I bet. And yeah in front of the parents = very VERY difficult. Anyways thats all for now

~mewmew~
    lol yeah its quite funny I just pretty much made my own version of the face from the youtube video "Muffins" Idk if you've ever seen it or not. Lol at being easily amused. Yes I think everyone is in some way. Good luck with the grades. And i know teachers can sometimes cause stress. Oh great that you guys both like Pokemon too even if he doesn't as much. Unfortunately he is more into competitive battling then me and I can't follow that at all. (continued)
    oh that's fantastic I'm so glad you guys are getting along better now and it will be great when her parents finally call to get things straightened out. And yeah I have had another friend of mine going through an issue with her friend where they have had a lot of issues lately but hopefully things will get better with them like you guys.

And thanks. Yeah the band was really good this year. We had a fun show and the freshmen did really well. Yeah I got along with band peeps in general but I'm in the trumpet section and they are all rather... out there. 12 guys 4 girls = chaos. But now I have more friends in the section and things are better. Its once a year yes but we are doing a brass and percussion show in the spring its like an indoor marching band show. Twill be VERY fun.
    Oh that's awesome about you and phone guy. It sounds like you guys will be good together. And don't worry I love hugs too XD. My bf gives the best hugs and that was really good cause i was going through a lot of stress yesterday and he made me feel a lot better. Yep longer hugs are awesome. And I will be waiting for that update lol. I will need more details asap.
    oh yeah I know its just been forever. I kept wanting to but never getting around to it but with me being out of school I decided I'd have the time to be able to post in a few clubs and talk to my friends.

Oh god that sucks. I wish you luck with all that work. I bet you can get it done though. And I can't even imagine how much of a pain it would be to have to visit those places too. Let me know how you do with all that. (continued)
    Now for the bf. He is AMAZING. I can't believe I said no to him initially. That would have been the biggest mistake EVER. He is the sweetest most amazing guy ever. And he likes Pokemon which is a big plus. Its really rare to find people that are in my school but he is actually open about liking it. Which is really good in my case cause even though I'm not I can actually talk to him about it lol ^_^. Our first date was fun after the awkward photo shoot/dinner with my family. But the movie was AMAZING. And by amazing I mean I have only a very general idea of what happened. Lets just say controlling ourselves in front of my parents all day was VERY difficult XD. But whatever it was worth it and we had fun.

Well sorry but I've g2g for now I am definitly looking forward to us talking again ^_^

~mewmew~
    sorry bout post length had to break this up a lot.
    they are all psychopaths, there my psychopaths. Besides its a lot of fun scaring them with this face of mine I can make where my eyes get huge and I have a demonic look on my face. Its REALLY fun to do. Yes I am easily amused lol.

I'm doing well in school atm. My grades were all good except for bio which was an 80. The other grades were 89 or 90 with a 91 in... history I believe. I could do better and I'm going to try to bring them all up a little and bring bio up a LOT. I want it to at least an 85 next marking period. I'd aim higher but it is a tough class. So I'll just try my best and study more and I should do good.
    they are all psychopaths, there my psychopaths. Besides its a lot of fun scaring them with this face of mine I can make where my eyes get huge and I have a demonic look on my face. Its REALLY fun to do. Yes I am easily amused lol.

I'm doing well in school atm. My grades were all good except for bio which was an 80. The other grades were 89 or 90 with a 91 in... history I believe. I could do better and I'm going to try to bring them all up a little and bring bio up a LOT. I want it to at least an 85 next marking period. I'd aim higher but it is a tough class. So I'll just try my best and study more and I should do good.

Now for the bf. He is AMAZING. I can't believe I said no to him initially. That would have been the biggest mistake EVER. He is the sweetest most amazing guy ever. And he likes Pokemon which is a big plus. Its really rare to find people that are in my school but he is
    oh wow I haven't posted here in ages. I just wanted to talk outside of the club since it has been ages. Other then whats been going on there how has your life been?

Well first off I will discuss band. We did REALLY well this year and ended up with a good score. Can't remember the exact one at this point but it was between a 95 and 97. So that's REALLY good. And we did well overall throughout the season. I'm glad because it was a lot more fun then it was last year. I am also warming up to my section and while
    Hahah ok sis xD i misunderstand you perhaps haha. No i don't support communism, i think it is bigger than just "share misery", it's so complex and at the same time it just can't work, really, my country never was under a communist government but i have seen on history it failed miserably. Some of my friends have that tendency however, but thats about it.

I don't think it would be nice to have a recession, not only for you but the rest of the world falls as well, nobody would find empathy when sharing misery, in fact, it would be more like a jungle if you know what i mean...

Haha my ex (i think i never told you before, she was Australian, not like that matters now xD) was just the same about her computer, she just couldn't get online (or even on the phone!) to talk to me while there was someone else on home, and since the computer wasn't in her room well she didn't talked at all if her mom was around! I don't feel like that because i been using a laptop and well, the point is to carry it around places xD and i do that, i think others feel more uncomfortable than myself haha.

Yeah serebii filters, i think it's just because of their rules and all, but censorship is kinda retarded. Nevermind.

Haha okay, have fun with swimming tell me all about it next time!
    Ohhh so you have a crush on him ;). What's so insane about your teacher?, haha i've had some weird teachers, some other were cool though, i'm kinda anti social so i try to get the work done and leave without talking to people xP so i don't got to know them better.

Watch after yourself ok?, i'm no paranoid or anything :p i'm sure he's cool.

Oh lol yeah i have my two computers on the same room as well, but they are mine after all... why your family has them all in the same room?, that's weird!

hahaha you're so --> "******" serebii filters doesn't let me see the word xD but i think i know.

Me you ask?, learning how to swim yes i didn't knew that well... you know like technique and stuff, i'm exercising everyday now xP, also got a new job and school is fine too. The girl?, she vanished again :/ women, women...

Take care ^_^.
    Wow two more for your club xP.

That makes me think, i was also a member O__o. Anyway, what you been up? i miss your wall of text!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…