• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I couldn't hatch a jolly chimchar though, but I've got a Brave, Hardy and Naughty males and Timid and Brave female. all of them with Fire Punch - Thunder Punch and Brick Break :)
    Hey, could you wait a bit :)? a already hatched the Chimchar you were asking for, but I'm currently in the process of hatching the bagon :)
    I couldn't help but notice that you want a shiny Litwick, I have one, but you prob. want to obtain one yourself, lol. But shiny Chandelure does look pretty cool.
    Awesome. I sent you a VM over there. I'm on there more than here so you'll have a easier time catching me over there.
    I just saw the 'S/He will be mine' under your name and thought you might want a shiny Litwick with HP Ice I RNG'd. You can see it here and you're welcome to it if you want it.
    The gay anesthesia plea has ended. The debate forums is going into moderation. Snorunt Conversationalist says that you can but it to rest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…