• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GerbilGuy, would I be able to challenge you for your badge in the OSL?

I have to ask here; your XAT link does not work for me.

Correction: The link does not work on my IPod, and I cannot access a computer at the moment.
    Right, google translate is a fail in life so here it is in English;

Alright, basically me and Resident Evil, well Resident Evil mostly are making a Clan based on the Sahara Desert, :p and we have a few members going to join, but we need more battlers, and we need you, we'd appreciate you so much bro :p and it reminds me of the Masada were my dad had to climb in the Israeli army :S

anyway, please and thanks :p

if you need more info just ask :D
    Alright Gerbil, I am going to say this in hebrew for a greater/friendlier chance ;^^
    I'm using google chrome to help, lol.

טוב, בעצם לי Resident Evil ידידי עושים קלאן, מדבר סהרה נושאים, יש לנו כמה חברים כבר הולך להצטרף, אבל אנחנו צריכים battlers יותר, כך חשבנו שאתה, גם הנושא יהיה כנראה להזכיר לכם את מצדה

בכל מקרה, בבקשה אחי ותודה:)

read from left to right xP
    Hey Guy, can I have a rematch against you? I think I've got better and I already know that using salamence is against the rules so sorry when I had used him. :S So what do you think and I have made a new team.
    See ya!!! :D
    Shana tovah for Thursday !
    Omfg examples new album <3 and seeing him backstage in a month
    Also yossi benayoun said shana tovah to me on twitter
    So byee :3
    Hi, I understand your osl gym is temporarily closed, so I'll just request it now for when you reopen. I'd like to have a battle with you via wifi. So when you're ready, please let me know? Thank you :3
    Could you let me borrow one of yours? Nothin' complicated, you still have that Bugsy + Heracross avatar with the James on it? If you do, I'd love to use it on the OSL Xat.
    Seems I can never catch you on the xat. If we can organize a battle on PO, that would be great, and Thanks!
    Good to hear. I'm thinking about, you know, making a grand comeback into Comp, I miss my good old rounds up the Smogon LC Server.

So, abusin' Drizzle much?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…