• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You did? Aie~ Thanks, I'm flattered =D I shall watch you to.

Yeah? That's ok ^^ You know, the funniest thing; I tried to put up that same response last night, and I kept getting all these error messages. I suspect it might've had to do with the spoiler tags, and I don't know why, since they worked for me last time, when I wrote a bit of a summary for the ep. I don't think it should go in a spoiler tag... it's just the American & Japanese titles ^^; Plus, it's already on the main site. But I'll try and edit it... see if I get another "Internal Server Error" message like the last 4 times I tried :p
    Hey, it's riolulu :3

Yep, I do. There's nothing on it, but I use it to stalk check out Fan Art sometimes :D The name is xXx-loveless-xXx
    You're sprite is dooone~
    Hey I have a question 4 u. How do u get a picture on the episodes pictures stuff or on the profile pictures onto your signature. Hopefully u know thanks
    This is my take on your tuber girl/another April. Used the PMD Mew for colors. You did great untill the part where you sctratched. You need to shade the parts where there would be a shadow. I hate being critical, but teaching is critical. = / No offence, though. ^.^

BTW, I'll review when the next chapter of Discover comes out. Its been great so far! ^.^
    Thanks! ^.^ Oh, yeah, I sprite....I was digging through my files, trying to delete crap & such when I picked it up. I'm not really that good, actually. ^.^' Sorry it's not transparent, its just done on Paint. I could teach you, actually, its quite simple. ^.^
    Ya if the, sprite is easy then I can try. But I am not saying that it will be done, but I will try. Also thanks for saying I did a great job, it took me forever lol.
    Okay something about the sprite you requested;

Do you want me to make a whole new sprite for it or edit the one you gave me? XD
    I know. Work sucks. D = Maybe I'll review, but I got a test coming up on Monday, so when I have free time, I'll try to review! ^.^
    Thanks! Sorry for the wait on the response, I've been kinda gone for a while. Anyone who likes Riolu's is a friend o' mine!
    Naw, sorry. D = I don't have an account on ff.net, but I'll try to work on it. I've been semi-busi, as I'm getting piles & piles of work. D =
    Hmm, well now I just tried posting a test post on palletshipping and it worked, but i was able to save my post and whenever I copy/paste it into the message prompt it doesn't work....I've done copy/paste before, so I have NO clue what's going on.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…