• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I found out all of those on my own, but thanks for giving the details of it. Though I have played through Ventus' story, so I do know the basics :/

I must admit, though, using bubbles and ballet to kick your opponents' butts deserves more credit than using mere flowers.
    Unfortunately, she is so difficult to use. She takes too long after finishing a combo to "recharge" or whatever. The big,fat Unversed always take out at least 1/3 of my health with one hit. I do like her Spell Weaver form. It's cool. I got her up two levels, but she's still pretty weak.
    I just finished the story of Ventus on BBS (the final boss battle was epicazing) and I started Aqua's story. The first world is Cinderella's, and she is so PATHETIC in combat >.<
    She dies after three or so hits from the big guys, not to mention her ShotlockCommand is a bubble thingy.
    I have no idea, since it's my first year and all :/
    Scratch my last post, I am just going off what other people said. When it rolls around, maybe I'll tell you then.
    It was over a mile or two. He also said, "This is going to be every gym class until the end of the year." He said it's for getting ready for sport season. Apparently, when we do baseball in the spring, we're going to Florida or something.
    We ran around the gym for 8 minutes straight (it was supposed to be 7, but the coach gave a penalty min for the lazy people). My right side in my rib cage started acting up again. After that, we did 4 different stations. Stretching, jump rope, push ups, and crunches. So much for "long live elementary school games" :/
    In order:

Blue
    Yellow
    Silver (Duh, my fav pokemon is Lugia)
    Crystal
    Ruby
    Sapphire
    Emerald
    Diamond
    Pearl
    Platinum
    SS (Lugia again)
    White
    PMD1 Blue Rescue Team
    PMD2 Explorers of Time
    PMD2 Explorers of Sky
    Ranger 1
    Ranger 2
    Ranger 2

I am done.
    Gangs are scary to me <:(
    It's high school,so he could have been up to 17 or 18. Irrelevant though, any alcohol is bad for you. Speaking about school, today's gym class was practically a living blah for me (I'll use blah instead of h-e-toothpicks).
    That's nothing. Apparently, last year, a kid from the school I go to this year was taken out for a few days because he brought (your profile picture) into school >_> I'll never drink though, it's very bad for you. I'll drink Vitamin Water. It's tastier.
    Gen 5. I lost my Heart Gold over in New Hampshire, and other people (who I want to call a cuss but won't) stole my Diamond/Platinum games.

@Hurricane I'll take your advice and not ask.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…