• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL That's awesome. But if animals could exist before humans (so they say), they would be fine without us. I'm sure if the environmentalists had their way, they would eradicate all human life for the sake of animals.
    Pfft, somewhat. I have a break in a few weeks, but only for one week. Then the next break I get is winter break. So... yeah.
    But hey, a lot of my past inspirations have come from school--oh wait, you meant schoolwork-related. Yeah... my free time is getting taken up by schoolwork.

^^ Of course. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked such a thing from you. If you were someone else, I would have said "Writing is slow, please stop asking" or something to that extent.

All right, I'm getting motivated to write right now! Whoo! But first, to log out and end my distraction! I have to get to writing! *flies off Supergirl-style*
    Oh boy... um, I'm still progressing, but it's very, very slow. I fear this is going to take me until the end of the year to finish the chapter, and I hope it doesn't. Next to the fact I have to pay attention to my assignments, I can't afford to fail another class.

And my muse wants to pay attention to a little side thing that's related to Forsaken in "deleted scenes" it keeps saying. I'm trying hard not to, since I'd like to finish the story before I decide on anything like that. Then again, I'm thinking about not writing side-stories, since I've explained enough that the audience can decipher for themselves what happened if they're interested in that part of a character's background. I don't know, I suppose I'd have to ask the readers about that. (They'd be published on FFN only if I turn out to do them.)

Well, thanks for checking up on me. I need the push. But not too much, or I'll do something crucial like abandoning the story due to pressure, and I hope it won't come to that. I love the story too much, I've made many promises to the readers, and I've reached the three-quarter mark. I know for a fact I am not alone in writing this, so I have to get back into writing before I receive that help again. I have to do my share, after all.

Keep checking up on me when you can, just don't keep asking questions like when the chapter will be done and all. If you want to ask questions, however, do ask away. Answering readers' questions has helped me in rough spots before, I think it's what I need at this point in time.

...that almost sounded narcissistic... maybe I'm just thinking too hard on it...
    *mimics SpongeBob's "praise the conch" call* A-loo-loo-loo-loo-loo!

Lol, just saying hi, since we're on at the same time xD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…