• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I've heard of KH. Never played it though. I want to start off with the first game, but my PS2 is stubborn with reading disks.
    Same here. Tuesdays are generally calm for me. Wish I could say the same about the rest of the week though. College is going to kill me next year. xD

@Dragon Trainer X: What's that? lol
    I'll be sure to tell you about the game, nonetheless (and ruin it for you even if you get the game xD). They are such jerks when they announce a new game at least a year or more before it comes out. They talked about a new Super Smash Bros game for the Wii U and 3DS, plus compatible features between the two. Well guess what: they haven't even started the game yet!! Sure, it excited everybody to the max almost in the room it was announced, but now they're only going to make people hate them more for making them wait so long for the game. Take it from me.

P.S. I'll be back in a few minutes. Gotta get the dishes >.<
    Yes, but it didn't get to show much from what I saw. The gameplay looked very nice and well-flowing, while the 'Mark of Mastery' scene with the wizard brings a whole new thing to the game. I'm so excited to get it. I will buy it on the day it comes out.
    I've played one game and am playing a new one now, and when Sora and the other keyblade wielders are in the story, then the story is that much more enjoyable. That's all I was saying :)

@Absolute Zero Yay! You have the name of one of Ventus' Shotlock Commands :D
    Pretty good I guess. I've been fixing up my account a bit, and working on school at the same time. xD

How's it going on your side?
    Well, maybe if you don't play the games, then you can watch the walk-through a little. I've only played one and a half games of KH, and all of the worlds are better in the story when Sora/Ven and friends are in it.
    It's really creepy...
    Also, when Cinderella was just about to try on the glass slipper, herr god mother tripped the guy and the slipper broke. I was imagining Aqua (next to Cinderella at the time) going like, "I'll stab you with Rainfall and twist it into you!" Then Cinderella's like, "Oh, that's okay. *pulls out something* I have the other glass slipper." The look on god mother's face: priceless. I was then like, "Hah! Take that, sucker XD" Gotta love it.
    I've played a few Kingdom Hearts games. Mainly Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days. I could never bother to play the other ones, I don't own a PS2.
    Wrong. Well kinda. I actually love RPGs in general.

Around 2008 I played Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and had fallen in love with it. I liked Moogles, especially the juggler class, so I made it my username. The User Title is because whenever I log onto a chat client as the handle 'Moogles' I often get some person going KUPO! to be funny. Gets annoying after a while, but to be fair I should expect it when I have a name like that.

I've only played Final Fantasy 1-6 and Tactics Advance/Tactics Advance 2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…