• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD yeah, that was an amusing review reply. (From memory, it was Sike Saner?)

And can't edit - a '500 Internal Server Error' pops up on editing/previewing over the last few weeks, which is annoying. It isn't unique either - a fair amount of users (mostly fanficers...) have this problem. Is why the Beta and Catalogue thread can't have posts updated, for instance. This issue is raised in the 'downtime' thread in announcements...

Problem is trying to be fixed, but apparently will be hard to find. So all I can do is simply wait. So wait I will. -_-

...and I shall now go to sleep. See you another time, GG. :)
    You're welcome. ^^

And I agree - you will. ;) But it is a giant of a chapter. More like two chapters actually rolled into one, but I didn't expect to to end up quite so long, and decided to keep it as one chapter anyway. But hope you enjoy it - I have some slightly serious scenes (gasp!), and something different for the end as well. And comedy. And a pastry. -_-

*shakes fist at forums for completely stopping him from editing his chapter and fixing the mistakes he knows are there*
    Odd, so does mine, actually. Heh.

AND... I've finished the homework I wanted to finish, and now have read the story. Must say it was quite good - enjoyable, and with very nice description too. Not to mention the emotion. The shifts to the flashbacks were a tad rapid, but quite liked it overall.

You've certainly come a long way in terms of writing. :D *gives thumbs up for story*
    *shivers at memories of the musical times tables*

I still don't like exams/assessments though. But for my software major project, I'm teaching myself actionscript for flash, which is quite fun. Whee.
    For me, my main problem will be finding the time. Plus not getting distracted from other things >_< But at least I will have the holidays for a breather.
    As long as it isn't Telstra. -_-

I has quite a few one-shot ideas sitting in my head ATM... yay for ideas.
    A new personality? I see. Sounds like an interesting change - hope it goes well for you, along with the move and all.

And broadband FTW. (And about time for you too. :p)
    I did Macbeth in year 10... OUT DAMN SPOT!

At least for me, it'll be over in little more then four weeks. THEN IT'S CHRISTMAS!
    I started year 12 now, so it's serious time. Practise essays being set by the teachers as homework.

Essays for amusement? Eh, whatever floats your boat, I guess. I much prefer writing things other then Shakespeare though, which accounts for a large part of the high school english course... bah.
    A new one-shot? I see. Might take a look at it then after I finish off some homework, and before I go to sleep then.

Ever since my newest chapter, I've been writing... practise essays. >_<
    I haven't talked to you for a while... D:

How are you, GG? Me, it's the same old same old... school work a plenty. >_<
    Eh, just about everyone was late anyway =P It's the thought that counts though. :)

I'll have a look at your chapter when I can, after some other things though, like homework and a beta.
    You did? I see. Me, I'm sticking to the usual format. -_-

And no worries, sometimes one gets a bit anti-comedy. Get happier in that case though. :p And meanwhile, read my tragedy one-shot! *is shot for advertising*
    Me, I prefer not to go to school, or at least have some holidays which doesn't seem to pass by so darn quickly. Am starting year 12, so it's serious time now for me. -_-

Oh, ok. And your word broke down? Bugger. Ah well.
    My chapter progress is coming along slowly, although recently it started to pick up again. At least I got the posting of my one-shot out of the way finally.
    ...I just hope you like the smell of manure then... :/

I'm fine, I guess, besides that I have to go to school after today. Ah well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…