• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Grey Wind
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• The alts are much more entertaining then ND's account ever was.

Also, I gained a bit of respect of Mevejuma for calling out facetious. He did a nice job there.

Also, why do people keep getting re-banned so quickly? And I'm pretty sure Sgeckledorf's was permmanent.
    I have some form of respect for JoshYEAH, because he's not always that bad, and some of his comments I have found to be quite witty and such. But yeah, facetious is a bit of a dick, but I managed to shut him up by the looks of things, seeing as he didn't reply to my last comment.

Thank you though =)
    She was Neo.

I haven't seen that much of qwilfish. I heard he had a hillarious interaction with Shuam.
    I was feeling genuinely annoyed... and you posted 'oh well'... and I was more annoyed :(

noobers' entry was really crap. Out of the original four it was even the worst. I get that it voices a clear message, but it's a bit irrelevant and furthermore there's the fact that it's a coarse, messy comic strip (when a good logo of misc should be something that's directly relatable, and not something you have to read lots to understand). And again, facetious was voicing a legitimate complaint, not like the chat-thread-obsession-with-the-'clique'-complaints
    Some of his alts can be hillarious. Remember Myomatsukotochan^_^ or something like that? She really made me laugh out loud.
    You bastard!

To be fair, I was in two minds. In one I did agree with Pesky Persian, but I was swayed by the fact that noobers' entry was crap- essentially. I'm not really going on grounds of who said what. And to be fair, facetious pitched a legitimate complaint.
    ----------
    I'm sure that is a fabulous clique and I am deeply envious of it.

But this clique thing is ridiculous. Getting kicked from the chat means you annoy whatever mods or people who are there. It's not exclusive to certain individuals, they just don't like you if you get kicked, frankly. If Josh or facetious or whoever makes fun of you, just ignore them, or report it (although I don't think any of the stuff they actually do would merit a large infraction).

I'm not saying they shouldn't be dicks to you whenever they like, but don't blame the fact that they find you irritating on some clique.
    ----------
    Oh you trying to be the voice of tranquillity and reason. ^_^
    I'm not really in the mood for things in general atm :(

Haha, speaking of gifs, you voted for noobers... I am disappoint
    *with anticipation.

Yeah I noticed that before. Maybe there's a hidden message, where all the first words of your quoted posts spell out a message
    Yay!! ~SS~ how are you??? ^_^

What's this I hear with you getting banned then? Have you been wrecking up the place? ;)

I liked the winning entry XD The facetious one was obnoxious though.
    Geez.. what an obnoxious person. I just got two visitor messages from GPT and both are quite arrogant and self-centred.

Today 9:27 PMGeneric Pokemon Trainer
    Also, good works alone don't get you into heaven, faith does. So do your research before insulting me.
    View Conversation Report Today 9:26 PMGeneric Pokemon Trainer
    Well thats my belief, you can chose to ignore it, or get offended by it. You sadly chose the wrong approach, nothing you can say will ever make me change my beliefs. I don't care if you are offended, I'm from a country where religion and identity is important so I hold onto mine deeply, much like the way you are quite clearly non-religious.
    I don't know. It's the first time I noticed it. I saw it when he posted in the "What if pokemon came to our world.." thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…