• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Grey Wind
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Not at all. I've voiced before how I hate people who are solely condescending to people on this forum, i.e. BCVM22, but too many people uphold the stigma that facetious is just an arrogant trolol. Fair enough, he does his fair share of insulting, but given the opportunity he can speak more intelligentally than most people on the forum. Plus I also appreciate that his 'douchery' is actually funny, unlike the culture of pseudo-douches who just aspire to be Josh. What I find funny is that there's a huge underlying hypocrisy in misc, in that people are always complaining how the 'clique' stereotype everyone as bad posters, yet (whilst a stereotype in itself) these people stereotype the 'clique' as being cantankerous douches.

I really have to disagree. Mevejuma or whatever, clearly doesn't understand facetious' entity or what he is, neither do many others including yourself. Again, facetious is a witty, intelligent user, and most people just see him as some arrogant git. This really isn't the case, and opinions are always going to be divided when there are people as such as Meve who clearly have no understanding of the context, and they're trying to prove some irrelevant point. And I really don't care that facetious used alts, noobers' entry was crap anyway.

And Team Rocket are never going to be good in BW after their notorious and serious plan just transpired into silly same-old Team Rocket. I was quite impressed with the episode, since I was deterred from the series after a run of disappointing episodes. It was refreshing to see, and I really can't wait for the Kami Trio, Elesa's Gym Battle and that cool Accelgor scene.
    I saw it.

Everytime I see a post from forntier, my burning desire for the roast threads to return burns harsher.
    :( Make me feel bad

Pfft, I don't mind since facetious is genuinely one of my favourite members/posters. He was just posting a legitimate complaint, and I know in some ways it's worked against him, but it's still something that was completely valid. I thought it was pretty stupid too how people were just voting for noobers just because they didn't like facetious, but at the end of the day, facetious won't care. And I saw the conversation. I didn't understand that two month old member parading around like he owned everything. There does seem to be a lot of people who don't understand facetious, and think he's just plain arrogant.

And for some reason I just sat through a BW episode, just because I heard that Eelektross and Chandelure were set to feature in it. Admittedly, the episode was highly enjoyable, and there were shitloads of previews at the ends which has made me a bit more interested in the series.
    Yeah, he has his own clever way of wording things, I think most of the trolls look up to him and try and imitate him - that's my impression anyway.

Well, as you may have seen by his last comment, his counters were beginning to lack substance, so I've certainly confounded him slightly. Unfortunately, I've been told he has various mods on his side or something, so we may not see that day soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…