• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for abandoning you, I had to run a quick errand for my BS troop.

Toby just randomly says things and once in a while, the viewer's speaking perfectly matches up with him, like the example I put in my last post to you.
    Yean it's pretty nice. It helps with paying for my school supplies. Can't complain about that, I guess. XD
    Yeah, for once, IGN commented correctly on a game. They said it was 'The best horror game of 2010'. I say it's the best horror game of all time XD

I guarantee that you'll enjoy watching the rest of the game from Toby. Don't forget to read the top comments of the videos.

3:33

Toby: *talking about how the piano fails*

Random voice: Yaha...

Toby: Oh god, oh god, oh god. Somebody just breathed. Was that you?

Random voice: Not me.

Toby: Oh god.

o_O
    Maybe I should try playing the game again... only on the week-end though.
    I remember what one guy said during the game:
    Daniel: "We must go now! I can't make the hole any wider!"
    Player: "Oooohhhhh, that's what she said :D"
    Yeah, I enjoy watching him playing games. BTW, they aren't walkthroughs, they're commentaries. It's where someone plays a game w/ out knowing what it's about. I love the part with the water monster and he goes, "Here, little monster, a book. Want something to read?" That was hilarious to me ^^
    I work at our local Italian restauraunt as a waiter. It's a bit of a pain at times, but I usually get good tips. I have a tendency of getting rude customers though.
    That's a good idea, I'll try to make some tea :)
    FYI, I enjoy having a cold in the winter time. Don't ask me why, I just do.
    Oh, there's so many good Amnesia videos out there. They always cheer you up ^^

@Fanal! That's nothing. I said hello, and then it asked me if I wanted to be its sex slave @_@
    Hopefully soon, if my boss decides to sober up for a minute. That guy gives a new meaning to drinking up your money, which is why I need a new job. lol
    Good luck remembering.

Yeah, I got it from my sister's friend. I hurt in the nasals and throat. Also, the tendons on the upper half of both my legs are very painful from gym class, so that doesn't help either >.<
    Cleverbot: You said you were a man. And don't tell me you didn't say that.

User: I actually never said that.

Cleverbot: You did. But that's okay. Do you like movies?

User: At least not to you. And I guess I do.

Cleverbot: Personally I am not lying to myself. Lying is bad, would you agree.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…