• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't mind that actually. They are staying true to the game of gen 5. I think we'll see them again someday, just not now so don't worry. My beef is just with Ash and this alone turn's me off to the entire BW anime series. Sounds silly but I can't ignore it. Ash is a joke now. They should have ended his story years ago and send him off as a awesome and powerful trainer that AG and DP set him up to be. I mean how long are they going to show the same crap over and over again with Ash? Is he really that stupid that he has to take it in these little steps? I don't know people can stand BW Ash. I really can't. That's why I don't post in the anime section very often anymore. I think Cilan and Iris are both fine characters, but Ash needs to go! Either acknowledge the fact that he's a five year veteran trainer or get rid of him already! He should be a role model for trainers like Trip now, not be their punching bags. You see why I never post in the anime section anymore?
    That coma theory is quite popular in Pokemon. I wouldn't mind it, if it meant new characters and stories for the future of Pokemon. I crave something new from Pokemon.
    I do like May as a character. Cyber tends to favor her which makes teasing the idea all the more fun. As for the AG thread, I don't know. Really doesn't matter at this point since AG is near ancient now.
    Probably half and half. Regardless they are always fun to reply on. Whenever I see a Cyber thread I can't help myself and I got and post on it. Whenever he does a Misty or Dawn topic, I always add a little May jab in there just for fun XD
    I see. Yeah Cyber does that. Have to admit without him this place would be boring. Still I feel myself becoming less and less of a Pokemon fan, anime wise.
    Oh. I don't hate Iris. She's okay just not my type of character as I quickly have grown bored with her development. Best Wishes doesn't really have any characters I can grow to like on a personal level like DP did. Bianca is the only one I find interesting if only because her character has so much potential to go through massive developments yet they aren't using the chances. By the way do you know which episode had Dawn's theme in it?
    I don't know about any of that. Dawn appearing, I wouldn't get my hopes up high. If she appears it's fine, if not at least she got the special. As for the haters, ignore them. Being a member of several different fanbases I know how to avoid haters and when to pick my spots for combat. Many of the people who loved DP when I first joined are gone now so it's a new fanbase. I have to say Serebi really doesn't enforce the character bashing rule. Almost tempts me to go out and bash a character just to see if they do something about it. Of course then my common sense tells me otherwise.
    Hey, what's up? Do you still follow the Pokemon anime? I haven't been following for almost a month now. I feel like such a outsider coming on Serebi these days.
    I'm at school that time, but yeah I got those Pokemon. Hoenn starters, Castform, and Plusle are what I need
    Cool.Are you going to change just Brocks personality to what he was like 1st or more characters personalities?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…