• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since I've already made your request, if you provide the sprites, it'll take less then a minute to edit it :p
    Yeah... it isn't easy...

I'll see if I can get around to them tomorrow. I don't want to rush these things either, I usually aim to try to make requests good to the point where even I want to wear them in my sig, but of course the more quality I want to put into them, the longer it takes.
    Eh, definitely can't do reqests on Monday through Wednesday. Eight hours of work, two hours of driving back and forward, topped off with three hours of class. And each request roughly takes about 45 minutes to do.

I haven't forgotten, but the shop is definitely a side thing to all the other things I've got on my plate at the moment...
    I would do a three strikes you're out policy... if it comes to that. Which I hope it doesn't...

As for the waiting time, I think a week is fine, any more and people just forget about the shop entirely.
    That's good to hear, I suppose. But the way you say that makes it sound like it's a bad thing.
    Oh, alright.
    A lot of people irl like me because I owe them money, so just checking.

And for the record, it was not my fault that they ended up in the vat of marshmallow topping, yet they still insisted I owed them the bet money regardless...
    ----------
    Profesco, Zibdas, Mew_ and Sarah- are the only ones who are not on my friendlist who are my favorites.
    ----------
    Aww, touching.
    It's not because I owe you money, is it?
    It's because you just missed the last slot, so I didn't accept your request. You'll have to request again when the shop is open :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…