• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi i'm interested in going NCTH club. I read the rules and I'm one of those people that just hate's the whole IV/EV training idea. I do have wi-fi and would like to battle although i'm not very good at it yet.
    hey Displeased Owl. I have a question about the NCTH rules. I know the rule states that we cant competitive battle at all. Would it be allowed for me to use PO for a competitive battle thing, and my carts for the NCTH. I understand all competitive stuff, i just dont wanna do it on carts. Would that be allowed or would i have to choose a specific battle style?
    That's ok, but if you have a minute could you read and review my fic? It would be nice to have another person giving feedback
    hey long time no being on the forums.... i finally got wifi at home so if you ever want to battle me pm me please this is my fc 0991-5561-0736
    Hey, if you have any time on your Gen. 5 game over your break and are around WiFi, then could you help me practice with my Psychic team in a Rotation Battle? It's an outline of what I want, but I think it's pretty good, and Feral wants to see how Wobuffet affects the outcome if at all before he says if it is banned or not.
    It's great! I guess with me too I haven't had the hoped-for time to play but my teams [the psychic and the one that you helped make] (I think and hope) are coming together.
    Yeah, I signed up for the psychic leader slot! Oh, and I also started my own fic. It's only about a week old right now.
    Yeah, it's mostly just me and Glover. I just looked at the first post and it didn't have the new guy's username. Lava172. I keep expecting to get on and the whole group would be as strong as it was. Oh well, it seemed to have a good run.
    Hey, just so you know, there's someone wanting to join the group and you're the only one who can add them.
    Mind if I join? I never have played competitively, and I don't have any plans to do so in the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…