• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Go away arceusvictini he has a life.

I know really how you feel about the old Banned game. So many original Counters have left, and there's loads of new annoying people ;-;
    Well I haven't been on the past couple of days because I've been busy, so I've not seen all this..I'll have to go lewk.
    I found going fast and low quite easy really, and if your against not so good people you can ace them really easily... But then again spin serves tend to ace me a lot :p

Lol, umm, recurring decimals... That sounds useless all right because we just round...
    Haha, your writing sounds interesting all right, do you put a photo on photo bucket or something? (bear with me on computer type stuff :p)
    My friend has such bad writing sometimes that teachers just give him a pass on things because they can't be bothered trying to read it...
    At least you can serve properly, mine is bounce and hit it as it bounces up :/ My table tennis serve is good though, I can get it fast and low, but I cant spin it at all.

Those primary school tests and such are stuid anyway. The get us to practice linking handwriting and say it's needed at High School, but I haven't written like that at all at High School. I've never really needed times tables etc, and I hold my pen fine, despite them saying it was the wrong technique at primary school :p
    Mwahaha, two master schemes in one go, why didn't we think of this earlier?

Close, adult cats have 30 teeth.
    So it seems, you know more about cocks than you do pussies.... LOL
    None of that's true! I'm not a vampire! I don't wear sunscreen 'cause it smells, I don't kill people and I certainly don't gargle with their blood, and vampires aren't supposed to be able to cross water even on bridges--which I can cross just fine thankyouverymuch.
    I used to be one of the tallest, am still am I guess, but there's a few colossuses in my year group that make me look shorter :p Same problem I guess, but I have found that those used to tennis put a lot more power in hits which does cause the ball to fly away. I was able to become average at tennis after enough practice, but I always had the hitting up problem, plus the fact that I can't serve properly.

I haven't done multiplication or anything like that without the calculator since year 10 when we actually had a teacher who made us do some things in our head. I would possibly fail some of those primary school multiplication tests now :p
    Lol, if you think Melbourne has crazy weather you should see Christchurch. It's either stifling hot or pissing with rain.

But Melbourne does sound like a nice place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…