• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here's guessing by your inactivity on Serebii that university is splendidly taking up all your time in various interesting and exciting ways! Long may your fun continue :]

(Or your accommodation is a stone cellar with no internet connection, in which case apologies for your misfortune)
    hello mevejuma,
    remember me from the advice thread? just dropping in to say hi- PM me when you have the chance :)
    I said that I hope you're doing well at uni, but noticed I already wrote it. I'm a bit ditzy. :)

I'm glad it's going well! xx
    Ahhh sounds good to me. :3 Enjoy the first few days as much as you can. :3 It gets a little bit annoying after your first week of lectures lol. Or maybe I'm just taking it too seriously. :p
    I've been swell!! Very busy. Now that it's the week I'll be less busy as I'll be at work mostly. How about you, did you have an enjoyable weekend? :)
    iirc there was only the one person who I noticed actually mentioning you and that you had no right to do what you did but oh well. :S
    Yup, you're super high now :]

Unfortunately it seems that last night's events have sort of led to many people dismissing you as a newbie who thinks they run Misc, to paraphrase what I read from some other person.
    I do quite like Joshyeah, most of the time. His posts are good, although he can get annoying at times.
    He could just have gone offline, but you really left him flabbergasted I think. I wish he could get banned, he gets irritating.
    You should just ignore facetious. He's just looking for attention for being a condescending dick on a Pokemon Forum. You should put your good arguments to use on better people.

He's actually sort of like a dumber Joshyeah, except getting more joy out of being mean to fourteen year olds on the internet.
    It's good they're doing that but rehabituation and habitat management is vital for these kind of wild animals. I often wondered the point of conserving species if there isn't going to be anywhere to release them. But yeah what they're doing for animals which have been dealt a bad hand by being kept in less than ideal conditions is brilliant short-term.
    Once you start working money won't be too much of an issue. Well, until you move out and need to support yourself. You should go next summer.. so save some of your loan maybe. I go over pretty much every year and try and do something different. I'd be interested in what they're doing in terms of habitat management with the gibbons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…