• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well not really....the most I can say is to pick Pokemon that covers each other's weaknesses.

And pay attention to their ability, because in few cases it's what makes them useful/useless, for example it's not wise to put a Tyranitar outside a Sandstorm-based team, and a Galvantula is better with Compoundeyes ability because Unnerve is almost useless, due to the very low number of berry user.
    eh, well......no :p

But that doesn't mean I don't do EV train/finding the right Nature/getting the best moveset ;)
    But Mienshao is a good lead too with Regenerator. I think that there's a pretty good set for it in its Pokemon of The Week at the Serebii main site.
    I'd rather use it as a lead.
    Tech-boosted Fake Out gives you one turn of free damage.
    Tech-boosted STAB Mach Punch gives some decent damage.
    STAB Close Combat.... Need I say more?
    And as a last move, I normally use Sucker Punch but I think that there are other options.
    Whatever.

But what kind of team do you want?

BTW, Mienshao and Technician Hitmontop are good leads, despite being RU.
    What kind of pokemon do you want? There are sweepers, there are walls.....

BTW, You should replace Blissey with a Chansey holding Eviolite.
    I don't see it very much in competitive. But reading it starts on Smogon, I don't think it's that good as it has pretty low speed.

It's more of a physical attacker. You can use Bulk Up or Swords Dance but Conkeldurr and Scrafty do Bulk Up better and a good portion of the OU tier does SD quite well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…