• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• X3 you did in a way- I was already writing them on lj, but you reminded me to post them here. Haha, I do have a thread- 'tis called Polar Nettles - I'm tag teaming it with a friend of mine. That's a point- I have a little challenge for you and your Drabble thread :3 you should be able to guess it from my thread, m'dear~ ;3
    Life gets in the way. Let's see, I get home from school at 3 PM. Me AND my sister need to BOTH complete out homework before ANY of us can get on the computer. I eat dinner at 7 PM, and sleep at 8 PM (Lame, I know T^T). Sorry for caps, I was too lazy to use the italic BB code.
    You've got some drabbles up I see, I've been meaning to catch up on them. :3 We drabblers should support each other. x3 *pokes meaningfully towards own drabble thread* IT'S SHORT COME ON

Edit: unlike Ember Days, which I will make you read eventually, which is long. x3 This bunch is just a bunch of 200 words~
    Cheers man! =D just waiting for cooly to finish the banner for it and I'll be good to go. Hope yours is going well =)
    I think I can work Empathy in better than Leadership, so I've swapped them, and Perseverance is a better way of wording the Willpower one, considering what the test is. I went with Morality for my final one, you know, doing the right thing. I would like it to be Faith or Honesty, but I can't think of a good way for the leader to test those.
    Leadership! That's a good one! =D yeah, BB said the same thing, and the way I'm doing it, Fortitude is like Willpower and mental endurance/strength - so I will probably change it to that - and Courage is like Bravery, standing up to a difficult or seemingly impossible task instead of running away..it makes sense in my head XD but yeah, Leadership. Just need one more now..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…