• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have denied your claim on Lilligant on account that you already own Clamperl. If you wish to claim a new Pokemon in the future, could you please use the claim change form?

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt though and not give you a strike, so you're free to try again ASAP.
    lol It was a good read, but nothing I haven't seen before. Watching anime like Higurashi and Umineko prepared me for it.

Spam there profile, though I think thats againts the rules lol.

And since last November.
    I liked Discord, he kinda seem alittle more cruel then what you would expect from tis type of show, but managed to do it in a super funny way. I hope he comes back in a future episode. Cupcakes was okay, that whole meme thing where they post it on everyother Pinkie Pie vid is getting old now. It'll fade out soon enough.

No problem, I enjoy rambling. lol
    I could have swept your team with it regardless you know. Cause I would have just switched out. But the only reason it went like that was because I didn't predict anything or got rid of the hazards. gg though.
    Note to self: Never watch a funny Youtube video while battling.
    I wasn't focused at all during that match -_-
    AND TO MAKE IT WORSE WIFI FAILS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…