• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dude, I did a play (3rd grade), and I had only one line, and I forgot it, like, 5 minutes before I had to say it but I remembered everyone else's lines xD

and the day after I realized I was better at imitating Zurg

bye, bro :]
    I'm not gonna be on later 2nite, hoping for a Snow Day tomorrow and I have some homework.
    well, I did really bad in the auditions to get first dibs on backstage ninja, but how'd YOUR audition go?

(mine was hilariously horrible. random air guitar solos while I was singing; I did Darth Vader imitations, too)
    backstage ninjas are BAWS.
    without them, who would do the set stuff?

the gatekeeper? o_0 you auditioned for him?
    a play musical, eh?
    our school is doing Mulan; what's your school doing?
    Mulan : awesome because of Mushu and backstage ninjas
    and America was cool D:

so what've you been doing, bro? I love Geodude now ^_^ I saw a YouTube video with Geodude beating the crap out of Justin Bieber, so now Geodude is my 10th favorite Pokemon
    dA isn't my art community~

ooooooh, yeah. that's the thing with Japanese manga, bro.
    Bleach is chock-full of cuss words and blood and the latter, and even the Pokemon manga isn't for young kids xD
    I mean, you can rarely find one that's entirely for kids. that's actually good.
    it's as hard as finding a good smooth jazz band
    ugh, I hate dA. don't ask me why, I still get my wonderful graphic resources (brushes :p) from it, but still . . .
    awwww, really?
    manga is addicting ;_;
    what about Hetalia? with all the traffic the section gets in zerochan, you should've at least read the first page xD
    just wonderin', you read manga?
    I need someone to talk to about it ;_;
    srsly, people need to read this stuff!

I strain my eyes every night reading Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Reborn!, Vampire Knight (I hate it but my friend pays me 5 bucks for every book I read), Pokemon Adventures, and I read some of Hetalia a while ago . . .
    why? o.0
    . . . sry for the late reply, I was looking through Christmas catalogs that showed up today xD
    Oh no, you were inactive for three days...
    Make sure to VM me if you died!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…