• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi sui, how have you been? Its been a while huh?

I want to ask you if there are any pokemon you need. I have been contempleting quitting the competitive battle scene (although some might say I already have) and I'm giving away a ton of pokemon for free via trade 5th gen. As an old friend, I wanted to ask you and other from OO and my past battling record first.
    Even though its been a year I think about OO alot, thus I decided to bring it back. I don't know if your active, or of your in a clan. I just wanted to send you a personal invitation back to OO because this family misses you.
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    LOL FACK, I MISSED U BY LIKE 2 MINS. UGHHHH.. k i'm gonna do a little chores and i might hafta eat dinner, but if i dont, then i'll be back asap, otherwise, i'll be back after dinner, k. >_<
    Eh, I kinda missed u a few times yesterday whenever I visited ur chat LOL I can't use my
    computer today, but I'll be able to use PO tomorrow starting
    at about.. 5:30-6:00pm GMT-6:00 tomorrow till late at night my time. So please standby around that time Kay? That's when I get off school. >_<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…