• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bro sorry i can't trade right now, im a bit busy....how about next week? (i know, another delay -_-)
    btw, did you manage to find a thundurus?
    note for anyone who checks this page I am willing to breed my special zoroarks snarl move into any pokemon that can learn it but i want pokemon in return :)
    hey bro great news!!
    tepig FINALLY shines after 11368 :D :D
    thanks for being so patient man....now i'll finish the story in maybe a week, if not sooner and then we can trade :)
    :(
    10800 freakin SRs and the stupid pig still doesn't wanna shine.....
    btw don't you have a 4th gen game? That way I can give the mew right away.
    Hey there, just thought i'd tell you....i'm STILL hunting for shiny tepig so I haven't started my game yet.....so if you get another offer for a mew, don't hesitate to take it :)
    oh yeah sorry bro i was a bit busy last few days ..
    of course we're still doing the trade, just when i dont know, since it depends on when tepig's gonna shine.....i promise i'll PM you whem im done :)
    do you have a thundurus? i'll be needing it since i won't be getting it in black.
    i have plenty of mews i'll give one of them ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…