• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lmao. And hasn't started. Yami Ron is taking a long time!

And when you do, I want to duel that XYZ/VWXYZ deck you said about.
    and that **** was S-L-U-T btw xD and cool. you just don't wanna be around if i hit violent crazy stage. seriously. one of my mates is black belt at Tae-kwon-do and even HE is scared of me. i throw some fat*ss punches when i get drunk xD
    lol, very happy. a ****. then an emo. then a violent crazy sonuvabiatch as i get drunker and drunker.xD hence why i only like getting tipsy
    lol, you SO haven't discovered the fun of being drunk with a load of people. haha tis so random. and i love it when people 'turn' when they get drunk =P >:)
    lol, i'm a heavy weight. seriously. if i want to get smashed, i need to drink 2 1/2 bottles of spirits. STRAIGHT. haha but i only like getting tipsy tbh. getting so drunk you can't remember the night before is BAD
    Dear lord, boy, I just saw how immense your signups really are now O.O The first time I saw you... I think you had a small paragraph a field? Now it's like... whoa.
    haha, interesting thoughts on the RPG group...it would be interesting i think to make the guy who is charge of the tourney like...actually taking part. someone everyone knows. the black horse. someone noone expects

and we have an epidemic of non-straight people in my school. there must be something in the water. seriously. lol, not that i'm complaining! haha, my school is totally cool <3
    awww! you're an ickle nerd! XD how cute lol

i don't have a social fitting in society really. unless you **** me as the school gay. which doesn't work as there are LOADS of gay/bi people in my school o_O lol ^^
    Well, the questionnaire could be helpful, but it is bedridden in a terminal disease, the only thing that could save it now, is a comment or two, before the duration of une monthento is completed.

...Yeup

and now for something completely differant
    lol, well, i'm a happy flirtatious guy. people only know when i'm being serious with my flirting when i go all shy and embarrassed.

and no one has a filtier mind than i do darling :)C <supposed to be an evil face xD

(and damn it, i accidently posted this in my profile again xD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…