• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that girl don't look one bit like Dawn, and honestly I've seen a screenshot footage of that girl once before. she didn't thrill me at all, cause I know Dawn very well when it comes to looks. <= (
    Well like i said in that thread i believe he could.Doctors tend to travel and i could see Brock going to Unova to learn some things and learn from other experienced doctors.It depends on writers though.
    Really? I haven't watched them, I don't watch the anime anymore, only now and then if I'm home when it airs in Japan and there is nothing to do.
    Mostly rant on and on about how their favorite girl didn't. Stuff like that. Anyway I have to signed off for awhile. Nice chatting with you. See you later.
    Not all of them. There are a good number of May and Dawn fans, myself being one of them. It's also not May's fault this happened. There were no new quest in DP for Dawn to do. If the Pokethon thing was there things might have been different.
    Sorry for always sounding so negative on the anime. I don't hate Ash overall, I just don't like his BW self, not hate though, dislike. I still really love AG Ash and I have to admit I wasn't a fan of DP Ash but thanks to Best Wishes Ash, I realize how good he was to. I see your a real fan of Dawn's. Not sure she would ever do the gyms but I have to say, even though I enjoyed her contest quest, coming after May really hurt her character.
    Team Plasma was one of the few things in Best Wishes I was looking forward to, just another reason not to watch, still They probably would have ruined N anyway so maybe that's no so bad. If Ash win's I probably wouldn't care. This is the one region where I truly dislike him so for this loser version of him to win where his AG and DP selves couldn't, would sort of upset me, but he is long overdue so it is rather hard to be upset about that.
    Sorry if my reply is a little late. I had to step out for a second. I guess that's true. Sadly I'm not even looking forward to that. It's going to take something really new and fresh to get me into the Pokemon anime again.
    I don't think that's it but at least they are making good use of her theme. So they did Elesa already? Wow I had no idea.
    No I didn't. I don't watch episodes I'm not interested in, anymore. Sadly this was one of them. Did you see it? Was it good, worth watching perhaps?
    Ikarishipping could never work. It would be a very unhealthy relationship for both of them. Still the idea is fun to think about every once in awhile.
    Not really, no. I'm not really into serious shipping. But I admit I did read a few Ikarishipping fanfics. Guilty pleasure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…