• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I also don't really get all the hate for The Best Damn Thing. I mean it's not her best but it's still really enjoyable.
    Same here (not the CD part). Complicated and Sk8er Boi were my six-year old JAMS. And nowadays I still love her. I saw her live on the 23rd September - have you ever seen her live?
    That's really cool! I never really give much thought to anything but the acting, but I'll definitely look at lighting differently now.

What school are you studying at?
    That's actually quite cute :p I've never seen it described like that. I'd like to have a go at it but I think I'd be pretty awful at it.
    That's what I hate about being in the show - you have to sit through the same scenes you're not in for nights and it just gets so boring and repetitive.
    I always used to feel like that with performances. I'd enjoy rehearsing for months, then a few weeks before I'd just hate it and want it to end - but I guarantee on the night you'll enjoy yourself!

Dragging yourself away from the computer should be a sport.
    Awesome! You excited? Ugh, I always do that. "I have important homework due in, but there's also pointless threads on SPPf I can post in!" - the endless debate.
    What is the show about again?

How much work do you need to do to catch up?

L.F.D.
    Do you have any YT videos of it.

Same old same old. Today has been my first day just to sit around all week.

L.F.D.
    Staying in one place? I don't know if I could do that. My nature compels me to be... nomadic, for lack of a better word.

When I graduate, I am hoping to get a job with RoosterTeeth. Not necessarily as a VA, but with the production of their shows.
    Northwest Missouri State, in Maryville Missouri. One of the best Journalism/Broadcasting colleges in the nation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…