• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm on pokebattlecenter but I don't see you I'm pure so if you get on again I'll be on the server for awhile so you can challenge whenever
    I noticed you're GMT so if you can get on this weekend then I can get on earlier to meet you for a battle.
    Your request is done and ready.

Thanks for waiting, but yeah, I'm definitely not letting the shop fill up with so many requests like that again...
    K I gave u your rank in the thread :) you can take the user bar and use it too :) and the banner if you want as well :)
    Hi, I've just seen your vincini post in the trade forums, and was wonderin gif any are left. Also, if there are, what do you want? I have no shinies, but I can spread some pokerus.
    You know this post? Well, it's linked from the faq here, in the quote section. Congrats, you got a post linked to in the faqs!
    well I gotta get to sleep it's 4:20 am here.I have been up all night.We will try again later.ok.
    Her reflectioin died, but the real Melancholia was just put into a coma to stop her power from exploding everywhere.
    Really? I like him, especially his awesome power.

YES. Scapegrace is great. Although he's just a head now :S
    She'll rebuild it somehow. She's really awesome and badass though.
    I want Saguine back as well. He's brilliant.
    I know, I heard that before. Poor Tanith, she's a great character. Well they're all great characters.
    I felt so sorry for China at the end of Death Bringer :[ She's such a cool character.

I'm looking forward to that at least ^^
    I love so many characters :S Nye seems likely to save her though. it reminds me of how Ghastly was turned to ston for a book and a half, now that Tanith was missing from Death Bringer. However she gets healed it will be more than likely excruciatingly painful, since Derek Landy doesn't like her.

I expected something to go down between Fletcher and Caelen, but I imagined one killing the other, or one dieing to save the other. I love Fletcher too though :D

SO long to wait ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…