• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Another thing with PE2K that you should be wary of is... they tend to make a LOT of false and empty promises. Be extremely careful when people say or promise they'll do something, because nine out of ten times, they don't do it and come up with excuses to stall, or they carelessly forget about it like it never mattered to them in the first place. I found it was almost always me performing the favors for other people and getting nothing but empty promises in return. Even people who I thought were good friends pulled this kind of crap and I truly got sick of it.

But like I said, there's a good reason why I really just don't want to even look at that place anymore.
    Well, thanks for letting me know. But yeah, the drama at PE2K did get much too close for comfort. More often than not I found myself smack dab in the middle of situations I really didn't want to be in.

And banning people was a nightmare. You want to be fair but not show favoritism, but you don't want to hit people that are your friends with bans. How do you be fair as a mod but not be disloyal to friends that are just fooling around? Nearly impossible.
    Eh, not being a mod has it's own perks to it too. I never did enjoy banning people, and becoming a mod means you're that much closer to the possible drama that could result in forum-related issues. Just being a normal member and casually enjoying the forum without getting caught up in that stuff has it's benefits.

Sometimes I kind of wonder how different things at PE2K would have been if I turned down offers to become a mod.
    Hi, Aquablast !

Pretty good! Bekidding and I are working on a new Clan , well, not right now, you I think that you know what I mean! :p :D :)

How about you?

Edit: Well, I'm going to go do some stuff now! I'll be on later! It looks like you laready left, though! Talk to you later! Bye! :p :D :)
    I'd rather just keep it quiet and not add more to the drama. Other mods have left before without a whole dramatic goodbye message, and to me, it's the most practical way to go.

Truthfully, that place is depressing enough already, I don't need to make it worse. I figured its best to just get demodded quietly and not make a scene about it.
    Eh, not sure that's such a great idea. I know one of the sub admins there is really displeased about the fact I left PE2K for Serebii instead.

They'll do it eventually. Either that, or the whole forum's become inactive and not even a single ounce of housekeeping has been done. Either way, I just want to put that place behind me.
    Agghh, doesn't matter. ;D I haven't got PO and I'm in the 3 gym of pokemon white.
    So I only can play gen 4. But soon, I will have the game out and then I can wifi battle on gen 5.
    Well, see ya!!! ;P
    Cool, PS looks 2 pretty epic. ;D But I'm in BE (BurningEarth). You guys have a good shop. ;D
    See ya!!! ;P
    Copy paste this in your sig instead of 5 percent ;D
    "73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature."

That's way better then 5% isn't it. ;P
    And your from pseudoshadow? :)
    You just need more active users and to fix up the look and different threads. Make it more nature and appealing to pokemon fans etc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…