• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So you want:

All three of my Shiny Flawless Japanese Crown Dogs, Shiny Near-Flawless Cyndaquil, Shiny Flawless Shinx, and Shiny Flawless Palkia, right?

In return, I would like your:

Nintendo of Korea Regigigas (is it the movie or the 2008 NoK event?), Nintendo of Korea Deoxys (know the name of the event, or is it just NoK?), Nintendo of Korea Mew, Nintendo of Korea Manaphy, Korean Shiny Suicune, and Korean Station Zoroark.

I know this is very lopsided. Are you looking for any shiny starters? I have Bullbasaur and Squirtle, both shiny and flawless...Along with Shiny Flawless Piplup (BT Adamant), Shiny Flawless Snivy (UT and met at level 5 as THE starter), Shiny Flawless Torchic (Flawless BT Jolly)...

Interested in any of those?
    Hey Craig, do u mind if we do this tomorrow? It is getting late here and I gotta go to bed soon :p Have to drive 300km tomorrow :) My connection doesn't seem to be working either
    Sorry man
    Can I get original and 3 copies of Mienfoo, 2 copies of Sigi and Anorith, 1 copy of Dialga and Porygon 2. Also 2 copies of the Latias :p
    Sorry...
    Oh yes please, thanks craig. I'll meet u in the room, and can u also help me with a shiny flawless dw anorith?
    Not really, even I have to admit we were lucky. Rodwell got an undserved red card, and they were always going to lose from that moment on :p
    Okay, I think I won't be able to do it then. But how about the usual time? like 6-7 hours from now? I need 2 Latis back :D
    Hi Craig, did u see the games this weekend?
    When u have time to clone contact me, I need a Dialga, Mienfoo, Sigilyph and Porygon 2 cloned. Also can I grab 2 copies of the shiny flawless Latias back?
    I've got a few from both Johto and Sinnoh. I have Shiny Flawless Suicune, Shiny Flawless Entei, Shiny Flawless Raikou all with good natures. I've also got a Shiny flawless Ho-Oh, but it has a Premier Ribbon. :p

I've also got a Shiny Flawless Lugia, but by OT's request I can only trade it as Non-Redis.

I've got a Shiny Near-flawless Cyndaquil with eggmoves, a Shiny Flawless Shinx with all the elemental fangs, a Shiny Flawless Palkia, a Shiny event Pichu...

I have a few more, but from Johto and Sinnoh, those are all the shiny flawlesses off the top of my head. XD
    Hi mate.. Do u have any of the following dw female?

Zigzagoon
    Girafarig
    Drifloon
    Goldeen
    Marill
    ileep
    Magikarp
    Luvdisc
    Omanyte
    Hoothoot
    Spearow
    Pachirisu
    Shellos
    Scyther
    Tentacool
    Doduo
    Bidoof
    Munna
    Surskit
    Wailmer
    Hoppip
    Tropius
    Sudowoodo
    Chatot
    Glameow
    Kabuto
    Remoraid
    Skitty
    Pichu
    Corphish
    Darumaka
    Clamperl
    Electrike
    Buneary
    Igglybuff
    Rattata
    Anorith
    Staryu
    Pidgey
    Yanma
    Sentret
    Miltank
    Wooper
    Buizel
    Barboach
    Shuppet
    Spoink
    Illumise
    Misdreavus
    Smoochum
    Spiritomb
    Mawile
    Drowzee
    Snubbull__________________
    I have plenty. However, I have yet to update the list, but I know that I have maybe about 20-30 at the very least.

Is there anything in particular you're looking for???
    oh yeah, and the zorua, ponyta(DW ability female) and bulbasaur (extra pokemon) have some good egg moves if you're interested in that sort of thing ...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…