• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Repost:
    To all traders: I'm entering the last few weeks of my schooling life, so trades will be VERY SLOW. Aka: I'll probably only trade on weekends. So, even if I respond to you fast, it doesn't mean I'm able to trade, or will be able to for even a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I gotta prioritise things. XD; Please keep this in mind when requesting a trade.
    sorry mate i cant find your fc it doesn't show your sig on vms do you know it off the top of your head?
    i cant at the moment unfortunately im just doing some cloning for someone will you be available later or i can do it in about ten mins if thats ok?
    No need to hurry (I've read about your busy time), but just to remember about the DW Spinarak <-> Zapdos trade :)
    hi mate im interested in your shiny flawless totodile. I can offer a shiny flawless miltank ut with tackle curse and hammer arm and flawless elekid ut with magnet rise ice punch fire punch and cross chop. You can have both for totodile if your interested
    AZELLL!! i finally make it!!! i breeed a almost flawless timburr!!!
    14/31/21/31/21/31....w00000t.....=DDD not a bad start!!!!!! not its not shiny though....
    Repost:
    To all traders: I'm entering the last few weeks of my schooling life, so trades will be VERY SLOW. Aka: I'll probably only trade on weekends. So, even if I respond to you fast, it doesn't mean I'm able to trade, or will be able to for even a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I gotta prioritise things. XD; Please keep this in mind when requesting a trade.
    i think i need that...lol....=) (i'm sure that i gona take more than 4 hours to RNG not flawless pokemon LOL!! )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…