• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah...you may have told me that but I forgot.

No. Aside from the fact that I don't really have the time for it, I'm not into competitve battling. Are you?
    Oops! Accidentally posted this on my visitor page instead of your page!

Oh. Definitely you.

I apoligize. I shouldn't brag. Aside from the fact that I haven't had a final grade that was less than 90%, my state says 4.0 is 90% and higher, A+, A, or A-. So....it's not as acurate as one might think.

Hopefully within the next few weeks. I have no clue about whether this is a temporary job or a regular job.

No, it's still funny!
    Haha Haha Haha! Laughter!! *although my laughter is fake* That is a very interesting story....*rolls eyes* Thanks anyways!!!
    Your username is very original! Hahaha its very.....complex and has much thought in it! I'm Dawn not to be mixed up with Don!! hahaha...*laughing at myself....how pathetic*
    I was. I haz unlimited too! PM coming your way!

I am. Actually, my grade point average hasn't changed since my fist term: 4.0

I-I-I t-t-t-hink so!

LOL!
    Ooh...You have text messaging?!! Why didn't you tell me?! You could text me sometime!

Yep, each class is worth 4 credits. Although, I really don't think the online class should be worth 4....But hey, I won't complain!

Ohhhh...gotcha! Yep. Done, done, and the resume is sent.

Eh. That's fine with me....I'll just remove some of my contact info so you can't stalk me too much. I would send it to you but (to quote a famous video game), "Sorry Pikawho?, but my resume is in another castle on another computer!" Expect to get a message from me tomorrow morning or tomorrow evening.
    Ooh...

Aside from the fact that I have three classes instead of two, it's no more than any of the other full-length terms I've done this year.

Nope. To the company itself. If you want to see it, I could send you a copy....*hint hint*
    Sorry, shoulda responded sooner.

Well, it comes out to 12 credit hours. I just spend a large amount of time on Java to ensure I do well.

Thanks! All I have left to do on my resume is to have someone proofread it. Then, once that's done, I'll send it in!
    I should have responded sooner, because what you said about the birthday wishes was hilarious!

And in response to your question about cloning, "U mad bro?" I say that everyone's mad here! (Alice in Wonderland reference.) No problem, though. I'll be fine waiting.
    Sorry about that. October kinda snuck up on me...

Rather busy! I've been engrossed in my Java class (not that I don't mind being engrossed in it), tolerating my class on networking , and breezing through my class on Micrsift Word, PowerPoint, and Excel 2010.

I also have some good news and bad news to share with you.
    Bad news: Currently, it's uncertain wheter or not my family will have the money for my next term this coming January.

Good news: This Monday, my teacher pulled a few classmates and I aside to let us know that a local computer company is hiring and that this company has been impressed with the way my school has taught its computer students so this company was willing to give precedence to applicants from my school.

I am strongly considering this because this could be a way to make sure that I can go to school next term. I would appreciate prayer about it, if you would be so kind!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…