• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh God I had forgotten about the raid.

After Jenny so kindly told me I was unpopular and asked me to join, I watched them for a while just to see what they would do. With Zeno getting repeatedly banned, and now jenny gone too, they're little group if falling apart. I don't think any of the "clique" is actually paying attention to them though.
    How did you find out about Zeno's ridiculous "plan"?

I had assumed that Jenny only asked those deemed unpopular in Misc.
    I don't know why, but when I was younger I used to dislike you. Just going to be frank. I guess I couldn't take jokes when I was a kid. But now I think you're a pretty cool guy. Thanks for adding me to the Steam group by the way. We need to have a TF2 SPPf party already.
    No... You don't seem to understand, sir. The people you made look like idiots were the retards who believed your sub-par attempt at trolling, not the people who DIDN'T believe any of that sh*t.
    I did no "detective" work, other than send a VM to Cipher. The rest is common sense, and any half-brained person could figure out Cipher was lying.

Glad you enjoyed my "detective work" though, and I also hope you had a good time making about half of misc. look like idiots.
    That would have been a good enough reason if I was actually pathetic enough to start anything when I went in there. I was perfectly civil, regardless of my fondness of whoever I was talking to and I preferred to stick to private chats, anyway.

But, hey. I see how it works. Prove you can get along with everyone and still get thrown out. Alrighty then.
    Josh, I was wondering if you know something about why I was banned from #spp-misc. All I did when I went there was have private conversations with my friends and those occasions when I did contribute to the main chat, it was nothing that should have been offensive. There is literally no (fair) reason for this.

VMing this so others may see it and answer if they know.
    Not been around for ages so I'm left wondering, why are you no longer a mod? (assuming you once were one and I'm not being an idiot).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…