• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay I have a Timid 31/18/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Thundurus that needs 1 Qualot Berry and 7 Tamato Berries to wipe clean EVs, (it has like <10 def evs and <70 speed evs). What I need is for u to take the Thundurus wipe the EVs (I don't have those berries) and clone me the UT versions. I know that is alot of trouble. Can u do it? I can give u anything from the thread and that Thundurus :D
    Okay here, I come. I need Modest Heatran, DW Politoed, Naive HP Ice Landourus cloned. Also can I get 2 copies of Sassy 0 speed Pineco and Chansey I think I gave u before?
    U gave me the original and 1 copy of sigi back last time, that's enough :D
    I'll VM again when I am ready :)
    Thats cool Craig :D If it was up to me I would let u trade all my pokes, but the Non-Redis ones I can't do much since they are all the wishes of the original OTs...
    I can't take ur pokes for free :D Its not like I clone for u or anything haha. How about when u get a want list up I'll look for those and then trade :)
    I can't really trade now, how long would u be on for? May be in 2 hours or so? And have u already done that Sassy 0 speed Pineco for me before?
    okay cool :) ive always wanted my own mystery eggs since ive seen them out and your making a dream come true :D so amazing ^_^
    that is very nice of you craig thank you so much ^^
    ive had your fc for a while, mine is in my siggy, i can trade right away if you can
    see you in the wifi room in a few minutes?
    That's alright. It's just another couple minutes, and I would rather get this trade done to enhance my shop as it reopens for business. lol
    Hi Craig, great work on ur shop :D I am happy for u :3 But on the downside this will make u busy and wouldn't be free as much as before to clone for me right? Lol.
    Everything u helped me clone u can trade in ur thread as long as they don't have the Non-Redis tag. Only a few has that so for most of them I would be happy for u to trade :D
    I also need some pokes cloned (Modest Heatran, DW Politoed, Naive HP Ice Landourus, Timid HP Ice Thundurus and Sassy 0 speed Pineco). So when would be a good time for u? Also I understand if ur too busy to do so :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…