• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• e. Heatran, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31. Must have Stealth Rock and Torment. Shiny and Male. (Trading 3 for this one)
    j. Regirock, Adamant or Careful, 31/31/31/x/31/31, with Stealth Rock. Shiny.
    i can try these
    Hey, the IVs of your Mienfoo is not the IVs you listed. Yousaid that it is 30 31 30 31 31 31, but the one you give me is 31 31 31 31 31 30.1point of speed is so important.
    Fully redistributable is fine by me with my name there. Empyrea [42644] is my trainer name on Black, Aerypme [21103] (Empyrea backwards) is from White.
    I don't mind trading it if I can get the original back like w/ volcarona.

I'll take the nickname off so it can go in your shop. I can easily name it again once I have it back.
    Again, the tornadus is non-shiny, and evd like the volcarona. I would like the original back, as this one is a big favorite of mine. I can have him, the female munna, and the karrablast by tomorrow if you want to trade again before the weekend ends.

The tornadus is currently named "Fujin". Do you want me to erase the name?
    Thanks for the trades. If I ever restart my Black to for Tornadus and Reshiram I'll let you know, but I doubt it would be anytime in the near future.
    I am 99% sure the volcarona is 252 sp. Att, 252 Spd, and 4hp.

I will happily do the munna for free, as I gave you a male by mistake. (thought you wanted male)

Again, I cannot thank you enough.
    I have a timid flawless non-shiny tornadus w/HP ice. I know it's not naive or shiny, but you can have it if you want it. No charge.
    Nope sorry, I caught my Tornadus on Black far before I even knew what IV's were and botched Thundurus on my White because I didn't know the IV's were put in place when you start the event that releases him into the world. But yeah, great connection today lol
    I cannot thank you enough. I'll get you a female munna plus the other stuff next weekend, and we can finish the trade then. No rush on getting volcarona back to me.

As far as redistribution, my only request is to have my name next to the trained volcarona.

On a side note, I thought I heard you through the mic, but I couldn't make anything out.
    Oh geez forgot I use markings on my Pokemon to show which stats have 31 IV's, can you remove them on your end? Remembered to remove them myself before trading you the Slowpoke before.
    Roger. Yeah the Cobalion is UT, Virizion 6 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe, Landorus 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe. HP Ice 70 on Virizion and Landorus and HP Dark 70 on Cobalion, not that you'd ever use it on him I guess.

Edit: Okay done cloning your Politoed/Sigilyph, let me know whenever you want them back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…