• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't have any gengars, but I can likely do the gastley(can't spell) however, my midterms are approaching, so it might be a while. Also, I am extremely limited as to when I can trade.
    Depends on what you want. I can rng in 5th gen, but cannot in 4th, and may be limited w/ breeding parents, particularly w/ tutor moves. What did you have in mind?
    Nope, no long weekend. And in the Wifi room its a little weird, sometimes you appear on my far left, sometimes on the far right so I run back and forth and if I don't see you I relog haha.

Thanks for the trade and I owe you a training.

edit: Hmm guess this never got posted, but its easiest to just beat up the Elite 4 + Alder over and over with an Exp. Share on the one you want to level, switching them in occasionally on the high EXP targets like Metagross/Chandelure/Volcarona/etc. When they get high enough to take out the Elite 4 by themselves a Lucky Egg on them works best and the EXP boost stacks with the boost from being from a different trainer.
    All right, good to go, hopping on now. Next one Poke I train for you I'll train for free, I just need a period of less homework/no tests coming up.
    Give me a second, I'm still in my apartment and the connection I'm using is a little shakey, need to move around and find the place with the best signal haha. They have 508 each, so fight any battle and the lady should say they put in a great effort.
    Turns out I don't have quite as much time as I thought I did, so I'm going to have to cancel leveling up your Pokemon and training the Tentacruel. I trained the Larvesta and Magikarp to the EV spreads you listed but don't have the time to level them up so I can trade them back to you for free since I need to back out of doing the leveling but thought I had to the time to do it.

edit: also note that if you bring them to the EV lady in Opelucid she will say that they can still put in more effort since the spreads you gave me go to 508 and not 510.
    Nah definitely won't get the Volcarona to 100 so 2 is fine, but leveling is pretty mindless against the Elite 4 with Volcarona, just takes time.
    Okay, I can trade now if you're ready, and I can do 3 of those but I probably won't have the time to get Volcarona's Fiery Dance, but also I think a 2nd flawless would be fair. Anything is fine as long as the name isn't in all caps/nicknamed.
    Sure thing, sometime in the afternoon I should be able to do it but I can't just yet this morning because my family is visiting and we're going out to eat for lunch. You can trade it/them to me now though if you want but I wouldn't be able to get them back to you until later.
    Thanks for trading mate :D
    Oh, and I've spoken to Sky, I am really sorry but he's turned down the Hitomontop order... he rarely RNGs now anyway, really busy with school stuff. Sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…