• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. I suppose it's to get some people to smile. Isn't it nice to have a little comic relief and curious thinking once in a while? I think so. And I was also desperate to make my signature more interesting... :p
    I tend to play it a lot while I am doing other things like watching movies or playing Call of Duty. But the ones I do on B/W tend to go by a lot quicker than the ones on any other game.

You should! Monotypes are a lot of fun imo.
    Okay honestly I don't know where I'm going with this I'm just doing this because.

i heird u liek plantz vs zombies
    ----------
    9. Well I'm one of the youngest on here...
    I'm on a chair.
    Hey Bekidding.
    ----------
    ........... Are BK and I invisible to you guys
    Ahh. I see I see. Well, I'd help you out if I could, but like I said, no power items. And I suck in the Battle Frontier (but that might be because I didn't know what EV training was back in Gen 4).
    Oh. Sorry, I'd help you out, but like I said. I'm not really as blessed in my 4th Gen games as I am on my 5th gen. What are you looking for by the way?
    Hey, thanks!

Anyways, it would be 5th Gen. I can breed about anything in 5th Gen, while in 4th Gen I'm a bit limited (plus I don't have power items. @__@)
    Lol. Did you get the idea that Sigilyph looked like Majora from my sig or did you figure it out for yourself? Mine's named Majora too :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…