• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no, I haven't. I'm on my 7th(?) badge. I'm moving along at a decent pace, so I should be done soon. Thank you for telling me my safari type, though.
    your safari type is electric with a pachirisu and a picachu I can't find a third (have you beat the E4 and diantha yet?)

Thank you so much I found a shiny pachirisu as the second pokemon
    I can trade anytime you would like. I'm available right now, even. If you send me a message to confirm, I'll head straight to the wifi room. :)
    Not sure what time zone you're in. I'm in US Eastern time zone, so right now it's 12:00 midnight here. I could either trade you when I get home from work (around 2:00am this morning), or I could trade you sometime Monday-Wednesday, 10/10-10/12 (today thru wed, technically at this point) during the day as long as it's before 200pm Eastern time.
    I do need a lucky egg still, if you want to trade. are you looking for any particular I have that I posted in the original post. The only downside is that the dw pokes I have are all male, though I do have a nice dw skarmory and also a vulpix, among others. A evo stone would be fine too. are you looking for any one in particular?
    Did you still need a Lucky Egg? I can get you one of my extras if you want. An evolution stone or DW pokemon would be nice
    If you have a girl DW Tropius, I have a Shiny, Naughty, UT Treecko. I can breed for a normal, Jolly one as well. Willing to trade?
    Hi there, are you still wanting to trade your rufflet for a caught-at-victory-road vullaby? I've got vullaby from Pokemon white but would really like a rufflet to train before taking on the elite four. Thanks!
    ~Pirate
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…