• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• kk, but i gotta eat breakfast&do hw, hows this? i give u my#, then u cal me when u can do xtrans? oh my white fc is 3267-4372-5920
    i think so, but xtranciver means wi-fi, but what about when ur not or im not home? *67 wins that, but xtrans is video so win/win :p
    wrong again! u *67 ur # everytime(or save my # with *67 and u dont text me, just call, i never get the #, but we can still talk!
    pfft pshhh pfft no way, im no stalker pfft lol jkjk :eek: LOOPHOLE! i give u mine then u dont hafta "give me" ur #
    Yeah but we deal with it, right? :)

Ah, I see, I deal with British weather every day e___e

I'm alright, just sick of school stuff, but you get on, y'know?
    Looooollol, Do you enjoy the weather? Politoed seems to be here quite often xP

How are you?
    Lol I've been told xP

When I was on voice chat with MufinskullzFTW I said **** On It, in my accent, Lol, he couldn't stop laughing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…