• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kiori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ....Ewwwww.. it does not make me happy to hear any project or paper. :< But whoaaaaaa... 10-30 pages. @__@ WTF. omg. D: I would save you if I could then! D:

And ilu2 Kiori. :( I AM NOT POWER ABUSER. :mad: :mad: :mad: It just so happens I can see invisible users.

Wtf. Well, I do!
    *creeps stalks you*

Recent Visitors
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    >Entei< aerisLana*+ Angeling* beoderro Chelc*+ pikaangel pikachu lover Torosiken Virtual Headache ~Magic Thunderbolt~*
    This page has had 2,698 visits

o_o I'm gonna leave the computer lab now to head over to the Apple store and buy a new pair of earphones. Mine are fcking dying, srsly.
    well, it was just a draft though. ._. I'll have to work on bits of it during my break too, wtfffff... cuz the revision is to be handed on December 3rd, god... but we can still revise afterwards - just gotta go into school to hand him two hardcopies.

nooo, you save me. ;___;
    THANKSS. <333

Which I just realized I might not have needed to work too extensively... and then in class that just finished 30 minutes ago, it wouldn't have been a bad idea if I added even more. Oh well. ~__~ I just can't wait until tomorrow afternoon, when I'll be FREEEEEEEEEE for five days! And then begin the stress all over again, with my research paper revision(s), final review(s), and then finals. ;__;

Oh save me, Kioriiiii~
    KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

hai thar :d
    Earl & Fairy <3333333333

(I used to be Toto btw if you are wondering who I am.)
    wut agree about more page views = always welcomed? if so, of course.

I SAID JJ!! NOT CHANGMIN. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…