• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah haha, I always was annoyed with that when I was a kid, but now people treat me like an adult most of the time :p
    Well, no not really haha. I'm 2 years removed from high school and I went to the high school football game on Friday night, and I recognized almost nobody in the marching band I used to be a part of ;-; I feel old haha
    Thanksgiving break is a week and Winter break is a month :) it's between semesters. I went home last weekend for Fall Break and I got to see my old friends and stuff, it was fun :D
    Our fall break is 3 days long, including the weekend :p it's nothing... Thanksgiving break is over a month away :(
    basketball isnt too hard once you develop some moves :D... your probably gonna be a center cause ur taller than everyone else lol.... ur gonna hav an easy time scoring cause no one can block you :p,, and im going home for the break and ima hang with some high school friends and my brother
    im perty good.. :D ive been pretty tired lately.,,, but im keeping up with my classes and shizz like that :)
    what about u?
    i know looks arent everything... same with money...... but it is better to find someone pretty :D lolz,,, but whats on the inside matters more :p,, and i know money cant buy me happiness, but it CAN buy me laziness :D, lolz jkjk
    I know right? I'm busy. School. Aaaah, I miss you! But we won't be talking much until summer vaca againz ='(
    Ah, I was wondering about that. I don't know much about naming in other parts of the world, unfortunately.
    No, it just sounds awkward, especially the "-ew" part, there's no other reason really :p I almost got named Landon though
    Well I like the meaning, but it means other things other than that I think, for example it means "man" in Greek
    Thanks, my first name means "warrior" but I don't like it at all :p that's why I use my middle name, like my brother Alex.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…