• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kiori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... Wait, I don't think I got that ^^' What thread are we talking about?

Oh, nevermind, I got it now ^^;;
    oops, 3 am for me!

....o_o; hmmm.. why do you want SM to win the case now after the change?

Poor sheep being boxed. :(

yes, I didn't notice the typo. *leaves invisible mode*
    LOL. So that's what you were talking about in your LJ. XDD Wow.. XDD

and WTF, YOU SLEPT AFTER 3 AM! O_O

stop boxing the sheep. :mad: (bah)/alien XDD *SHOT*

and BUST. XDDD
    Well, lag came up again minutes after you reopened it. X__X

Oh, wow. That is a bad combination. I've got Economics, History, and Calculus III. How does that compare?
    I guess so. Hope the new rules you set up will straighten it up a bit.

Getting ready for finals? What classes are you taking?
    Have any idea on what is happening? It gets kind of irritating when those messages pop up every hour X__X

To stop focusing on this matter, let's start some general discussion: how are you today?
    Would the closure of the "Truth or Dare" thread have anything to do with the continuous "busy server" messages?
    WTF YOU DO. :mad:@@@@@@@@@@@

and you infiltrated my dreams by influencing me to think of how cute and sexy Changmin is. :(
    hahaha vid? o_o but I FORGOT ALREADY.

WUTTTTTTT. :mad:@@ IT IS YOUR FAULT I HAD THAT DREAM. :(!!!!!!!
    ilu Kiori <33333333333

but ihu for making me dream of Changmin. =( and actually fangirling!
    Ewwww.. =( YUNHO IS SO FCKING SEXY AND CUTE AND HILARIOUS IN BOTH VIDEOS! <333333333333333 He is made of so much <3333333333333333 in there. XD

And I know, right! @___@
    cuz your school is mean. actually, cuz college is cruel. :< But another friend of mine from RO is on trimester system too, and he got the week off already. @_@ I think he got an entire week? Wow, it's just as another friend of mine said on Tuesday.. some people have the entire week. I want. D:

shut up. :(
    That's out of my control. :(

AND YES. JUST HAPPEN. :( :mad: </3 I'm so not a power abuser, cough cough cough cough.
    Yeah, I hope she comes around. I think they are only up to ep 6 right now.

Raven is indeed very hot. *_*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…