• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, as I said in my initiation post, X was sent there by the UN to try and, more or less, Recruit Juan and them, to try and get them to assist the UN.
    updated. But you should know X is almost blindly Loyal to Hoenn, so therefore loyal to the UN by extension. He's not about to go relaying Top-secret information that could get his whole squad compromised...
    Uh, sure, but it's stinking hot, so I'll probably do it later tonight (after eating a few thousand kilo's of ICE CREAM!!!!)
    Typically they're not, but... we never specified how big it was. Guess it would need to be the size of a small house to carry this many people. XD
    I thought you were all in the APC...

I didn't leave anyone behind, just keep it implied that you traveled along with us. It doesn't need to be so formal.
    my pause was to allow "Alex" to decide how he was to be addressed, Nemesis, Alex - whatever... I suggest you talk to Neo and ask him what he'd say so you can edit your post...
    that the missle had nothing to do with my Airstrike...

What I mean is, the Missle will probably do more Damage than the Airstrike, rendering it null and void, or am I thinking that a missle from space isn't just gonna try and blow something to smitherines...?
    almost perfect - we're hoenn special Ops. not UN, and Chan always calls X "the corporal"

ooh, a Missle... So there's no AirStrike???
    ok, I've got myself inside this wine cellar, which I'll make nearby to the lighthouse - Chan being Chan will come running, and since she knows nothing about stealth, you'd probably bump straight into her xD

also, if you don't mind - could you please respond to VM's on my Profile (click my avatar, or the "view conversation" button) - It just lets me know when you send me a message, and thanks to "view conversation" it allows for much easier replying/knowing who's said what...

anyway, I'll fix my post up to have chan "accidently" bump into you guys - I give you permission to bunny her if you do
    Thanks Pulse, I corrected it.

And you sending her my way would be good since X and Alex still don't even know I exist yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…