• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! I predict my friend request and vistor message pages exploding in chaos in t-minus 24 hours.

*goes off to sharpen the Idiot Punishment Stick*
    And a belated thanks to you! :D And the only other people who noticed my b-day were S. Suikun and a random person going "WHOA YOU HAVE THE SAME B-DAY AS S. SUIKUN", so I'll take late b-day wishes just fine! XP
    Tell me about it.

I just want to catch a Johto Pokemon! Why are there so many Kanto Pokemon here?
    My Totodile's going to be Lv.30 before I find enough Johto Pokemon to make a full team, I swear.
    Du lieber Himmel... ich hab mich nie für deine Geburtstagsgrüße bedankt, oder?

Ich weiß, dass das grad ultra spät kommt XD Ich sollte mich wirklich besser konzentrieren wenn ich diese Visitor Messages lese anstatt nur geschwind durchzuscrollen...

Trotzdem, wenn auch zwei Monate zu spät, vielen Dank und es tut mir wirklich Leid dass ich deine Message bis jetzt einfach so übergangen hab!

Ich hoffe dir geht's gut, was machst du denn grad so? Hoffentlich schreiben wir mal wieder!
    Ah, bad news then. :( I won't be able to Wi-fi once I go back to college this Friday, so no trading for me. Time to go back through the hell that is finding a reasonable trade offer from someone on SPPf who's available at the hours I am, I guess.
    Lol, thanks. Nice to know I'm one of the cool members! :) Dont' worry about it being belated. I was on vacation for my birthday and wouldn't have seen it right away anyway. :)
    Thankyou so much! I will keep posting and thanks for replying to my threads. I sent you a friend request and I hope you accept. Do you have any favorite characters or pokemon in the anime? Mine are Misty, May, Dawn, Marina, Drew, Harley, Zoey, Kenny, Gary, Jessie, James, and Urara. I think we'll see her again anyway.
    Du sprichst auch deutsh!? o_O
    OH! Ich hätte einfach dein ''About Me'' lesen sollen lol.

Ich wusste das es dir gefällt! :D
    Danke! Es hat ne weile in photoshop gebraucht aber es kam schon gut raus.^.^
    You might like this too. ;D

Froeliche Weinachten!

...god, I hope I spelled that right. Six months is too long to go without German classes, apparently. Merry christmas anyway. :p
    So..umm...apparently I'm like a week late to your birthday party. But hey, for all I know, birthday parties in Germany could very well last that long, what with your sorcery to make days more than 24 hours long and all. Which means I'm not late after all!

But yeah...24 years. If anything of remote excitement comes with that age, then enjoy it.
    I officially declare your sig to be Nightmare Fuel incarnate. It makes me want to crawl into a corner, curl into the fetal position and cry for mommy. Teddiursa is DEFINITELY getting the boot from my Pearl team. :(

Yeah, seriously though, awesome sig. :p
    Ich schicke Ihnen einen Gruß auf Deutsch unter Verwendung eines on-line-Übersetzers. Dieses ist, weil ich den ganzen Deutschen I erlernt in der Schule vergessen habe. Soße war nicht ein intelligenter Kursteilnehmer. So ist diese wahrscheinlich, eine ungenaue Übersetzung zu sein. Für das muss ich mich entschuldigen. Ich bin traurig :(
    I just used the CD factory trick and continuously pummeled Sandbag-kun with Falco.... for an insane number of 5-minute matches. -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…