• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I know your busy and all, reffing half of PASBL(or so I'm told), but would you mind adding another match to your schedule?

Mon1010(c) 3v3 XanderKetsu(a)
    Singles
    48 Hour DQ
    Equilevel 1
    Slapstick
    Switch = OK
    Concrete Jungle

Just a request.
    >PG took a nasty shot of damage, but is still fairly well-off. Energy use was very high though, clearing out most of the first half and all of her Electric pool. She'll want a breather soon for sure.

I believe SW should have worked, seeing as my electric energy hadn't been depleted yet. :/
    What do you think of my battle? LoL! Btw... any idea, can I use pokemon affiliated with ice in a Freezing Gym? I'm thinking of getting a Feebas that is Water/Ice. It would be a nice addition as a Milotic in my dream gym. Also getting a Snorunt with special weather lol. I wouldn't count on a Abomasnow since it's cursed with so many weaknesses. Any idea how to fix that?
    How much health is Pichu on? I want to use Gligar and order an attack that will leave it with a tiny amount of health left so I can U-Turn it.
    Ello. I would just like to use the Double Team to block some attacks since I know energy-type attacks ruins it. It's just temporary ad like a shield lol :)
    This won't turn into a Concept vs Mozz. I always go super aggro when I attack second and have a few contingency plans if he tries stalling.
    Agh... noo... the orders were perfect. :< He can now fix his mistakes... *grits teeth* I just want to crush that Eelektrik so hard *pulls hair out* *twitches*
    Hi sir Dave. Can't payback be the last attack? I mean, ferro is incredibly slow you know... Is it alright if I order Ferro to wait out on everyone's attacks before using Payback?
    Can't wait or you to ref >.< Lol! ASB is hard and long :p. I'm probably gonna be a ref. Which would happen in a month or so because battles take so long xp
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…