• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That? It's not so bad. I could plow it down in less than a day if I had to. It's when it gets around 20 that I might need to lock things up so I can catch up.
    It's really just a modified text with effects. There's a glow, a drop shadow, a gradient overlay, among other things.
    because your requests were directed towards lucarioisawesome and PKMNRookie, who I am obviously not.
    I am kyogreblue3, you're better off VMing them LOL
    Brave the Storm still sounds quite good, I think it will go far.

And yeah, he's new alright. Not a big deal though, he'll learn his way around in time.
    Veracity means truth and reality. But I get what you're saying, something a little more familiar and recognizable in terms of wording would be better.

When in doubt, take a page out of Blizzard's book and slap the word "craft" at the end of a word. Stormcraft, Dreamcraft, Battlecraft... you can go on and on and they all sound absurdly cool. I try not to do this too often, but... gah, the temptation is burning hot.
    What do you think of "Augmented Veracity?" If that doesn't quite work, I could try to think of something a little lighter on the beefy vocabulary words.
    Haha yea. I get what you mean. Its been hard for me to find a place to post because I needed to move Tyler, had no real reason to go to Gateon Port after you "shot down" my chances to join the rest of the players but I'll wait for my time, its coming soon.
    Not really. I've been a little busy lately, so I haven't gotten around to posting.

I think Jean lost her interest. I see her posting actively in other role plays, but not this one.
    Yeah, Neo Pikachu sent me a message saying all this, I'm re do-ing it right now. I don't know if it is better but oh well...

You mean my Pokemon Team Reshiram? I got Reshiram by trading with myself... XD I know that is a little bit weird but I have Pokemon Black and White and two Nintendos so I traded a Pokemon for Zekrom on my Pokemon White and there it is!
    Ok, I'm glad I got Chan almost right

The missile isn't from the airstrips you guys have. The whole thing about this broadcast from the abandoned base is what it is, and it's related to the Chimeras.
    Ha ha, yeah, sorry, but Proby needs to realize not everyone is going to warm up to his Rambo-esque characters.

As for more people joining... yeah, Alex probably wouldn't be too happy about that. Stealth missions kind of go out the window when more people start showing up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…