• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lmao i just noticed sawsbuck is a straight up deer. they didnt bother to make him look cartoony or anything. it's just a deer with powers. i know, you're gonna be liek "uh wat about rattata it's just a rat. . ." but rattata at least looks like a cartoon sawsbuck looks someone drew a deer and decided it was good enough for pokemon lol
    Gotta have the best to be the best lol. And sure, just vm me anytime you're on. I'm a little rusty so I gotta get back into it lol.
    Yeah I remember, I battled him as a test battle for joining my first clan here.
    I'll looking into it whenever I make my monthly trip to GameStop.

Let's hope for a quick approval.
    You know i'm in, PO only unfortunally untill I get my internet turned back on. >.>

I would of tried those game but I didn't find another job yet >.<. Untill then i'm at the mercy of trade in's and my Mum's purse. -_-' Let me know when it's up.
    Okay. Don't wory about linking it to my profile or to the facebook group. Just a line of credit should work for me, as long as it isn't tiny text or in bright pink color (but you aren't evil like that, are you?) :p

Have fun! And if you ever want to join the facebook page, I need 25 likes to make it official and I only have three right now (although I did only make it an hour ago) here it is- http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Eevee-Elite/261350410568690. If you really want to link it to the clan you can, but I don't really care.
    Haha, as it turns out just a few days I posted a disclaimer note on using "The Eevee Elite" on facebook, although that was more for using the roleplaying ideas than anything else. Of course the note thing sucks and I really can't bring them up again...... but anyway.

I appreciate you asking. I'd prefer you didn't, but if you have no other name and are giving me credit in the first post, then sure, go ahead. I am not an active battler anymore nor am I real active on Serebii so it is doubtful I will join.

For credit if you could mention that the name was borrowed from a series of roleplaying games and fanfiction by me, that would be nice. I don't have anything here on Serebii though.

Also, I have no way to get copyrights over the title, but if I could get copyrights I would.

Oh, and if you're active on facebook, I'll probably be making an Eevee Elite page there soon if you want to "like" the page and make it a little easier for me to do whatever it is I plan on doing...... something about missions page viewers can help out with.
    Oh I know. I just own an extra pair that are geeky looking. My dad picked them out for me, so I had no say in the matter. They work perfectly on Nerd Day during Homecoming week at my school though.

Windwaker was fun. I never got to fully finish it, but I enjoyed playing it. I should probably restart and finish it when I have the time. I love Twilight Princess. I love the twilight realm, it is so pretty! I love sunset colors.

A'ight, thanks for the info. ^^
    Ooh that sounds fun. I might get it and play with my brother.

Really? That's awesome! I've played those when I borrowed them from my cousin. (being a dork is fine, I'm one also, see? I'm a geeky dork. My glasses make me look like it too. xD)
    I'm not sure if I have that one. RPG? Role Playing Game? I didn't know they had that. Sounds cool. Um, depends on what I'm in the mood to play really. I don't play that much games anymore, but when I do, it's mainly Legend of Zelda because I want to finished the game since I've been playing it for about three years and I'm still not finished. I'm finally at Ganondorf part, but I just don't feel like fighting him at the moment.
    Wow very very very long time! I'm very good thanks! Doing very well! And how about yourself?
    Um, besides the Pokepark one, and Twilight Princess, I have some Mario games, and dancing ones. My little brother mainly plays the Wii, but I play Zelda and Mario mainly. I'm not sure what other games I have. MySims games I think.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…