• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Spontaneously trips are the best kind of trips. I mean you never know what will happen, and how it will happen.

Well it sounds like it is worth the money. I do need a new handheld system since I’m starting to go on a lot of trips for work lately and there are times when I’m sitting there with nothing to do. Thanks for the information about it.

Btw, do you still have the mew pillow gift I sent you?

L.F.D.
    How is the DSi? I’ve been thinking about getting one since my DS light was stolen a while back. Well if you really have nothing to do we can go see a movie or something. I mean its only a few days drive XD

L.F.D.
    She can be fun to play games with, but at the same time she can be one who’s bad side you don’t want to get on. I know she loved her birthday party. She had a princess style one then came to my house to go swimming for a small family party. And then best of all for her she got to see her favorite uncle. So how did the rest of yuors play out?

L.F.D.
    She is now three years old, but from the way she acts you'd think she was already a 13 year old princess.

L.F.D.
    Well you life should be a very tale. You deserve it. Anyways I still hope it was a great one. You’re a day just before my little niece Mia.

L.F.D.
    Twenty years ago today a beautiful girl was born; she was a rather bright caring girl as well, truly a rare find in this day and age or any day and age for that matter. With her skills, beauty, and brains the universe is just the beginning of her limits.

Happy birthday sweetie hope you have a great one.

Don’t forget I’ve always going to be here for you when you need it, no matter what

L.F.D.
    Well that just shows how much of a sweet and caring person you truly are in the end of things. I mean your being there to help her even after what she did and such.

You know if you ever need to talk about stuff like that and I'm not online you can always call or text me and I will do my best to help you out.

L.F.D.
    Hello, Im just trying to get as many peoples MSN addys who are in our SPPF family, do you think I could have it?, if you want to get to know me first thats fine i'm going to send you a freind request on here and we can chat.

Also sent you a request on MSN
    I misread that at first that I didn’t get a gift for you; so I made you this.

Link

It was very fun indeed. Same goes for you and your family.

L.F.D.
    Happy Holidays Miss. Carley

Sorry if I sent a message to you or anything last night. I had a few too many and was planning on sending messages to all the people on here that I love. I don’t know if I ended up doing it in the end.

L.F.D.
    ----------
    Darato x EmpressMyuu = Shipshipping
    ----------
    Thought you might like that.

LF.D.
    We've known each other for over two years now. So you wear one of the first to pop in to my head.

So how have you and the family been?

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…