• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, ebenzener! I hadn't logged onto the forums in a while, but I'm back for now. Lol I'm just wanting to make contact with everyone I made friends with before and catch up and see if anyone even remembers me. Hahah I hope you've been well, and hope to hear back from you. :)

P.S. I guess I'm just using the same generic message to everyone I'm writing too. :p I don't mean it to be rude, it's just that there are a lot of people to catch up with.
    I know that school has started up again and that it's been a little slow on Serebii, but when you have time could you ref our next round in the SPPf PASBL: Flame Mistress Vs. zerozoner match
    There are no rules dictating required move number usage but it would definitely behoove him to perform a 1-mover.
    ----------
    Alright, Nth sends out and orders! Since each three-mover must occur in conjunction with a one-mover, let's make your coming one a solo shot
    ----------
    I must point out that that is generally to be applied to the same Pokemon, to prevent exhaustion from over-exertion. His next would be fully fresh, and not need the downtime of a one-mover.
    ----------
    She has perfect health.
    ----------

----------
    Amazingly, Nicole took no damage.
    ----------

----------
    Nicole's health is decently above the midpoint.
    ----------
    How'd she go from perfect HP to barely above half in 3 rounds? She took a Drill Peck, but still

Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…